Who Do You Belong To?

Letting the hot water run over me I close my eyes and just enjoy the burn.

Taking a sponge I cover it in my favourite body wash and scrub every part of me that Miki touched. I know I invited him to, offered myself to him but one look at Callans face when I told him what I had done and I had felt so ashamed and so dirty.

I should have trusted him. God, why did I immediately think the worst?! Probably because the worst is what he's always done and he's been nothing but honest about that.

It's less that 12 hours since he walked out of here promising he would be back but making no promise as to when and I miss him so much. The thought of him hurting because of my stupidity kills me. I think about the effort he's been putting in, the ways in which he's changed...for me and I feel like the most deceitful bitch that ever existed.

I hear a creak and assume it's Taylor coming home, ever since the drama with my dad she's been spending as much time with Joel as she can and although I appreciate it I could really do with a friend tonight.

I hear a noise behind me and spin around regretting not locking the door but knowing Taylor has seen me naked many times before but this time it isn't Taylor. This time I am naked and soapy and face to face with Cal. His hair is a mess, his eyes red and heavy. He stares at me and neither of us say a word he just reaches to the hem of his grey t-shirt and pulls it over his head. I still don't speak but a smile begins to claim my lips. He never breaks eye contact as he unbuckles his belt and then opens the button and lowers the zipper. He pulls off his jeans and his socks in one fluid movement and before I know it he's stood before me in just his boxers.

I reach out and open the shower door as he pulls off his underwear and steps in beside me

" I'm pussy whipped" he says softy and I can't help but laugh as his strong arms wrap around my waist and he buries his head in the crook of my neck "fuck I missed that smell"

"Its been less than 12 hours" I remind him but as I wrap my arms around his waist and let them drop to his ass I know exactly what he means "I missed you too" I say against his chest before taking his nipple in my mouth and swishing my tongue backwards and forwards over it until I hear him groan against my neck.

"What you thought I did with Frankie...i understand why you would think it but I would never do that to you, I couldn't, there's just no way"

" I know" my voice cracks against his chest as a tear drips down my cheek "Callan I'm so sorry, so, sorry"

"I guess we both have work to do"

"Can we do it together?" It's an innocent question but he takes the opportunity to grind his centre into mine and he grins down at me with the most mischievous glint in his eyes I ever saw and I'm lost in his look of lust

"I don't want to do anything if we aren't doing it together anymore. Sex included"

I grin like an idiot and he does the same

"I'm going to kiss you now but  from here on in I'm the only guy that gets to kiss these lips" his hands drop to my ass and he squeezes gently as a moan leaves his chest "And my hands are the only ones on this ass, Okay?" I just nod "Mila, I meant what I said before, I might be an asshole but I want to be your asshole. I have a feeling in my chest when I look at you..."

"I do too"

"I'm not ready to say it but I want to be the first one"

"I can wait"

His lips hit mine at the same time his palms grip my ass and lift me to his waist. His lips are on my nipple as he presses me against the cool glass and before I have time to register he has thrusted up into me and my back hits the shower cubicle hard and I'm filled with the most intense amount of pleasure. I say his name but he's gone, his head is on my shoulder as he thrusts harder and harder and then I recognise his moan as a word 'mine he chants over and over with each thrust 'mine. Fuckin mine!' I know I should be offended by being treated as his property but instead all I feel is hot and wanted and without a shadow of a doubt falling deeply in love.

It doesn't take him long to peak and as his body calms against mine I hear his breathing steady and then he carries me towards the shower door

"You aren't working tomorrow" he orders and I just nod my head against his shoulder, feeling him still inside me as we walk. Entering my bedroom he drops me onto the bed and stares down at me like I'm treasured gold "Turn over" I do as he says loving his dominance, his voice raspy and rough with desire. He hooks an arm under my belly and lifts my ass into the air and once again he enters me roughly, groaning loudly as he sinks in deeper

"Harder" I instruct and he moves at a frantic pace

"Say you're mine"

"Do me harder and I'll say anything you want" the sound of my ass slamming into his stomach makes every part of me tighten for him

"Say it" he slaps my ass "Say it right now"

" I'm yours"

"Who do you belong to?"

"I. Belong. To. Callan. Michaels" each word comes out in a gasp as he ploughs into me from behind, over and over, forcing me closer and closer to the edge and no matter what I say or do there is no way to fight against it. He thrusts and thrusts and within seconds I'm collapsing in a euphoric heap, chanting his name like a mantra, again he hooks me by the to stomach and pulls me to him, slamming in to me once, twice, and then that groan I love so much as he releases 'Mila...' long and slow and I know there's only man I ever want to hear speaking my name again