Prologue

(A/N-Hello, I have been reading a lot of mha fanfiction lately, and when I got this idea I really wanted to try it. "Beware I haven't fully planned it out yet and English is not my first language, ENJOY!")

Izuku- Hurry up Mom!*Said a 4-year-old izuku who waiting for his mom to take him and his twin sister to the quirk doctor so they could find out their quirks*

Izumi- That's Right!*Said Izumi agreeing with her brother* 

Inko- I here, calm down.*said inko chuckling at the kid's excitement*

'Time Skip to doctor's confrontation.'(is that the correct sentence or what?)

Doctor- So Ms.Yagi good news or bad news?

Inko-............bad news..

Doctor- Unfortunately your son is quirkless meaning he cant become a hero or anything of that sort.

Izuku-*he could feel his world crumbling in front of his eyes, his dream, his faith everything was being taken from him by that one single word 'QUIRKLESS'

Inko-*she was locking at izuku with eyes full of pity, sadness, and concern but that was all gone by the next second*

Doctor- The good news is that your daughter has a very strong quirk and I am sure she will be able to become a great hero when she grows up.

(Her quirk is like star fire's, she can shoot green beams of power and can levitate) 

*Both inko and Izumi went home celebrating completely forgetting about izuku while he quietly followed them home without speaking a single word and that was just the beginning for izuku when they got home his parents were both doating on Izumi completely forgetting all about him, He however though that it all be back to normal tomorrow, but how he was wrong his 'sister' told everyone about him being quirkless in school, and then bullied and beat him up with his 'best friends' shoto and katsuki. This was the beginning of hell for izuku bullied, beat up by his sister and his best friends, neglected by his parents, mocked by everyone for being quirkless. Until one day when it all changed forever for the better.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Word count-360

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------