"He Left"

(A/N-I think the quote, describes izuku very well. Anyway enjoy!)

Izumi-

'Time Skip Two Weeks later'

Inko POV

'I got a call from the school that my son has been skipping the first two weeks of middle school, I don't even know why, that's when I realized I have been paying less attention to him, when he comes home I going to fix things with him, I am sure he would be glad."

Allmight- I am home inko.

Inko- Oh you are home, there's something I need to talk to you.

Allmight- Sure what's wrong. 

Inko-Its seems we have been paying less attention to izuku than we have been doing to Izumi. He must be so hurt. I am such a bad mother,*sobs*

Allmight- Inko, calm down it was not just you, it was me too, and I am sure he wasn't alone after all he has his sister and friends.

 Inko-I know but-

Allmight- It's ok we can still fix this.

Inko- His teacher called today he hasn't gone to school in two weeks.

Allmight- What!? Why..

Inko- I don't know we should wait for him and Izumi to come home.

AM- That's sounds good.

*When Izumi got home*

Inko- Izumi! Where's your brother?

Izumi POV

 "Izumi! Where's your brother?"

'there worried, I guess he got what he played this little stunt for, I got worried you know ya I beat him almost every day but he's still my brother, if he would just stop trying to be a hero like an idiot, then we would get along just fine.'

Izumi- I don't know, I was going to talk with you about it.

AM-You, don't know either, huh.

Inko- I am going to check his room,

AM-I am coming too.

Izumi- Me too.

*When they reached his room and opened the door they were greeted by the smell of medicine and blood.*

THIRD-PERSON POV

"Inko was on sobbing locking at her son's room and Izumi was just looking at the room in shock and horror. When Allmight spotted a letter and decided to read it out loud."

Dear Yagis,  

   I am writing this letter to tell you that I am leaving forever, I can take this anymore being neglected by my 'parents' and being beat up every day to the point I can barely walk by my 'sister' and 'friends' for something I couldn't control being 'quirkless'. I bet you dint even know that your dear daughter and her friends are bully's and I also heard your conversation about your quirk so dear old DAD you could have ended my hell long ago but you dint because I wasn't 'hero material' BUT a 'bully' IS? Know that I won't be ever coming back to that hell hole ever again, so don't even try.