Part 1

"Bye Riley," Janet said.
"Bye boys, you better behave." Katrina threatened.
"Yeah- hey- uh- one question-" Chad got cut off as they slammed the door behind them.
"So what're we gonna do?" Janet asked as they headed down the hallway away from Chad's apartment.
"I was thinking we pick up drinks and go to your place and get very very drunk."
"Sounds good to me."

"Alright, one, two, three, go."
Katrina picked up shots from the table, chugging each one down while picking up another. "Anddd,,, done!" Katrina announced slamming the shot glass back on the table. Janet took a quick sip of her wine. "Oof," Katrina laid back. "Your turn."
Janet quickly did her shots, then laying back, feeling extremely dizzy, in a good way, any restless feelings drifted away for a bit. "This hangover sure is gonna suck." Janet huffed. "Да (da, yes). Too bad for you." Katrina joked, Janet rolled her eyes, taking the last sip of her wine. "Do you have any more wine?"
"No, but I do have more vodka in the car."
Janet sighed, "just give me a sip of yours."
Katrina handed Janet her bottle of vodka.

"Lets play game," Katrina said. "What kind of game?" Janet asked whoosly. "Hm. Idunno, maybe truth or dare or some card game you have lying around," Katrina said, glancing around the room. "Lets just play truth or dare," Janet said, handing the bottle back to Katrina so she can get a sip.
"Ok. You start."
"Sure," Janet gruffed moving into more of a upward position. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." Katrina shrugged.
Janet raised her eyebrows.
"Try me."
"Ok, I dare youu to-" she thought for a moment. "Call a random person in your contacts and ask them out."
"Hah, this might be good one."
Katrina pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts randomly hitting one.
"Who is it?" Janet asked, trying not to laugh.
Katrina looked up at her with a serious expression.
"It's you."
Janet's smile faded and she could feel herself getting warm. She was about to say something when Katrina grinned and showed her phone. "Just kidding. It's just some random number that I don't actually know."
Janet laughed nervously, quickly taking a sip of her drink. "Ok, call it."
"Calling," Katrina replied.
After a while of ringing, no one answered. "Hm well that was a bust."
"Yeah, disappointing."
"Lets watch movie instead."
"Sure."
A bit later.
Janet and Katrina are watching a scary movie that isn't at all scary, rather funny actually. They are laughing over it when Katrina's phone dings. "Who's that?" Janet asked, still shaking off the laughter.
"I need to go for a bit," Katrina replied hastily, getting up.
"What? Why?" Janet followed confused, she felt herself spinning from drinking so much, but she just ignored it. "Is something wrong?"
"No, nothings wrong. I just have something I need to take care of." Katrina replied, pulling her jacket on. "Talk to you later Janet. Пока(paka, bye)."
And just like that Katrina left. Janet felt lost for a second. She touched her head, trying to stay steady from being so drunk. She went and turned off the TV. Grabbing the rest of the vodka that they were sharing and drinking it. She walked into the kitchen, wishing Katrina was still here. Wishing someone was here. She felt so alone. She wrapped her arms around her head and laid against the wall in the kitchen. Trying not to feel sad and lonely. Instead she concentrated on why Katrina mightve had to run out like that. Was it because of the number earlier? The alcohol made her head spin and she couldnt concentrate. Thoughts of everything that was going on slowly started overwhelming her again, even though she tried hard to push them away. She had never had much time to really let into her emotions about it, she was either too busy with Riley or arguing(while hiding it from Riley.) Tears started forming on her eye lids, she couldn't stop it so she just let herself cry. The tears dripping down her face felt steamy and stung a bit. Her face got warm and stuffy, she wiped her eyes, causing them to get real red. She wasn't a big crier, but she just couldn't help but have a breakdown. She let herself bawl, glad that no one was here to see her at such a low point. Without noticing, about 20 minutes later, Katrina slipped back into Janets apartment.  "Janet?" Katrina said, shoving off her jacket and hanging it on the rack next to the door. She could hear sniffing and crying noises, worried Katrina came around the corner, following the sounds. She turned the corner to the kitchen to see Janet sitting there with her arms curled around her legs, crying. The sight made Katrina freeze with worry. She had only known Janet for a couple months, they have grown close however, but she had never seen her cry before. Janet looked up, her eyes red with tears. "Janet?" Katrina repeated, walking towards her. "Katrina? Oh- hey." Janet said looking up, trying to wipe her tears from her red, watery eyes. "What is wrong? What happened?" Katrina kneeled down next to Janet, confused and worried. She wasn't sure what to do, she's used to telling people to just 'suck it up' or 'tears are a waste of water' but she didn't dare let those words escape her lips. Not to Janet. Not right now.
"Oh, it's nothing." Janet laughed, trying to play it off, part of her felt extremely embarrassed over Katrina seeing her cry, her face got a bit redder. "Just, cutting onions-" she joked, wiping a tear away.
"Janet.." Katrina said, Janet was almost taken aback by how much empathy flooded into her voice. "I promise, I'm fine Katrina," Janet sniffed standing up, she didn't know how to react to Katrina's sweet, smoothing voice, she was used to the strong, joking, more hostile Katrina. Of course none of those things are necessarily bad, those are the things that make Katrina, Katrina. But this 'sweet' side of Katrina secretly melted her heart, however she was not able to admit it to herself.
Katrina opened her mouth to say something but Janet stopped her putting her hands up, "I told you I'm okay. I just needed to- let some emotions out I guess."
Katrina couldn't bare to see Janets face all red and her eyes wet with tears. She looked so unhappy, her smile and laughs would fade for a moment, revealing the real emotion of hurt and sadness. Katrina reached out her hand, grabbing Janet by the arms and pulling her in for a hug. Katrina wasn't even really realizing what she was doing, part of her wanted to pull away and to also laugh it off, but the other bigger side was telling her to hold onto her. Janet was a bit taken back, she started to try and push Katrina away but she had never experienced a Katrina hug before. She felt safety and protected in her arms, and instead of pulling away she melted into the hug.