Part 4

*sorry for not updating much! I've been very busy, but you guys have really inspired me to keep working on this! Hopefully the next chapter will be longer- tysm for reading💕*

Janet held a bottle of wine in one of her hands, Roger had just came by, they got into an argument and Roger had stormed out. She sat on the couch, staring into nothing, Riley was at her Uncle Chad's so Janet was all alone. She heard a familiar knock at the door, part of her wishing it would go away, the other part of her wanted to fling the door open and jump right into Katrina's arms. She sighed, pulling herself out of the fantasy and opening the door, "hey."
Katrina wandered in, "hey, what're you doing?"
Janet couldn't help but let herself slaver over Katrina's soothing russian accent, her voice always seemed to calm her. She tried to fight the thoughts, but realized it was either this, or feeling miserable.
"Drinking wine, obviously," Janet replied, pouring Katrina a drink. Katrina took it delightfully, nodding a thank you.
"I saw Roger storming out," Katrina said, "wanna talk about it?"
Janet sighed a big 'oof', "No. No, not really, everything's working out alright, I'm fine."
Katrina glanced at her doubtfully, "mm, no. No I don't think your fine. Not to sound rude but you look like shit." Janet laughed, "yeah, well, going through a divorce can do that. Apparently."
"How's Riley taking it?"
"Hmm. She's not as stupid as she looks," Janet joked. Katrina sat down at the island table in the kitchen, helping herself to some more wine. Janet follows her over with her glass of wine, sitting next to her. "So," Katrina starts, "what is the plan after you and Roger split?" Janet frowned, thinking for a moment.
"Take your time," Katrina joked taking a sip of her drink. Janet smiled and shook her head, "I'm not sure, what do you mean by that?"
"I just mean, are you going to date anyone else?"
Janet coughed as she gulped a large sip of wine, "Roger is going to be in Rileys life, and I'm not so sure I want to bring another man into the house, you know?"
Katrina stared at her, "doesn't have to be a man."
Janet just nervously laughed and drained the rest of her wine, she knew what Katrina might be implying but she had a feeling it wouldn't work out. Plus Katrina might not even be suggesting herself.. Janet decided to ignore that comment and poured more wine into her wine glass.
"What about you?" Janet asked.
"Hm?"
"Are you gonna date anyone else?"
Katrina stared at her empty glass knowing they were both starting to get really drunk, she shrugged and poured herself some more anyway. "Probably?"
"Probably?"
"Probably." Katrina said more confident, looking at Janet.
"What are you looking for?" Janet said, almost like a whisper. Katrina's eyes darted from Janets eyes to her lips. "What do you mean?"
Part of her was tugging herself away but the other part, the more strong part, was tugging herself towards Janet. Katrina leaned in a bit hesitantly, but Janet did the same. She wrapped her hands around Janet and pulled her into a kiss.