Chapter 2

You opened the letter, reading it out loud.

Allie,

Hey there sugar lips ;) So I don’t know how long it’s been since you found this. I made Niall stick it in the bowl the day of the funeral. That sneaky Irish man, eh! I hope you laughed at that…have you been smiling, laughing? You promised me…you promised to not be a sad person. I hope you didn’t break it. Knowing you, you fell. But it’s okay. Because you have so many people…Liam, Ni, Haz, Lou, Courtney. Don’t forget your family, Ellie, Memma. Oh how bout that Kylee, where is she? Did you bring her Haz? Did you bring that lovely girlfriend of yours? Is he even there?

“I’m right here Z.” You all spun around to see Kylee’s smiling face, holding a big, white box. Harry stood up and held her, kissing her lips passionately. You frowned, missing Zayn’s lips on yours, missing the feeling that you always got when his lips touched yours. A single tear fell on the letter below. Kylee came and rubbed your back, kissing your forehead.

Well I hope they’re there…cuz I need you Kylee. Okay baby. Surprise, you are going to be seeing more of these letters. That goes for all of you. You’re going to need everyone’s help, make sure you stay on track. Your birthday is coming soon…tomorrow if this was planned correctly. Kylee, that was your job! I’m sure it’s perfect. Okay baby, tomorrow night, remember that little bar on the edge of town? That’s where you’re going tomorrow night. It happens to be wild night tomorrow! :D That was the first time we met. It was wild night and Courtney forced you to ride the bull…

*Flashback*

“Get your ass on that fucking bull! It is my birthday and I’m forcing you!” Courtney yelled at you, smacking your butt.

You laughed, trying to get her to quiet down since people were looking. Soon, the room began to chant ‘ride the bull!’ . You looked around the room, locking eyes with dark brown ones. His hair was up in a perfect quiff. A blonde streak shot through the middle. His gaze was locked with your eyes. You smirked. He returned it. His eyes squinted together while doing so. He looked at you through his thick eyelashes. You laughed and got onto the bull. You grabbed the handle with one hand and put the other in the air. The bar was loud and cheering you on. You looked at the mystery guy to see him cheering you on with his other friends, a blonde haired boy and a curly haired boy. The bull started and you held on. Suddenly, it sped up, flinging you off the bull. You lodged your arm wrong, ending up breaking it. You felt strong arms lift you up. You gazed at the brown eyed boy carrying you out of the bar, with Courtney following behind, muttering ‘sorrys’.

***

You broke your arm babe! Here’s something you don’t know… I laughed when ya fell! Sorry babe! But hey, I’m the one that got ya to the emergency room. Okay, back to the point. Boys, Court, Kylee, take my baby girl out. Let her have some fun. I think she could use a pint, eh Niall!

Niall cheered behind you, causing you to laugh, tears still falling.

Baby, i love you so much. Go have fun with the girls and boys, like we used to all the time. Get so drunk you can’t remember, cuz the next day you’ll have plenty of time to sleep in route to my next surprise. Now Kylee…this is your turn. Read your letters guys, they’re important. Stay strong baby, I miss you and love you. You’re beautiful baby girl.

Love Always,

Zayn

“I love you too.” you muttered.

P.S. I love you

You looked up. Everyone seemed to be smiling. It was so evident how much he loves you. How much you love him. He was just a soul taken too soon. It hurt you to think about it, but he was here…he was always still here.