Chapter 3

You slid your hands down your body. They glided over the soft material covering your curves. Courtney stood behind you, curling the last bit of your hair, while Kylee finished up the last of her look. You sighed, this would be the first time you’ve gone out partying without Zayn in what seemed like forever. There was suddenly a sharp knock at the door. Courtney kissed your cheek and went to attend to it.

“You gonna be okay Al?” Kylee questioned you.

“I think so. I just have to keep thinking that this is what Zayn wants me to do…he needs me to get back out there.” You answered.

“I’M HEEEEERRRREEEE!” A piercing sound filled the apartment, Kayla.

A short girl walked in. She had black hair and too much makeup on her face. Niall’s girlfriend, Kayla. You all shot her smiles as she sat down on your bed, pulling out her phone.

“So I have an idea, why not ditch the ratchet bar, and head to the club that just opened in the middle of town. My friend runs it!” She suggested, in a not so nice tone.

“Um, I think we will stick to the ratchet bar, thanks.” Kylee snapped back.

“Ugh, such fucking party poopers. Only reason why I’m doing this is for my Ni Ni.” She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

You all rolled your eyes and headed out to the bar.

***

It was loud and obnoxious, alcohol filled the large room up. The bull you once broke your arm on sat in the middle, being rode by some drunk guy. He was flung off as everyone cheered. You immediately headed to the bar, ordering a beer. The girls parted to find the boys, as you waited for your beer. Suddenly, an arm went around your waist. You turned your head to see the blue-eyed boy you’ve become so close with beaming at you. 

“Glad to know I don’t have to force drinks down your throat tonight.” He laughed.

You smiled, “I’m not getting shitfaced Niall.”

***

“RIDE THE BULL! RIDE THE BULL!” The room cheered at you.

You screamed, throwing your hands in the air. A banner hung over the bull of the most memorable riders. Your picture, with a cast on your arm hung above. There was no doubting, this place knew who you are. You hopped on the bull, seeing all your friends cheering you on. The room was spinning as you sat on the still bull. You shrugged, mentally saying fuck it. Your left hand held onto the handle, as your right flung in the air. The bull began to shake and rock. You held on, longer than before. You knew they were taking it easy.

“DON’T BE A PUSSY!” You yelled at the man controlling it. He shrugged, turning it up higher.

It flung you around. It began spinning, making your head hurt, suddenly, it jerked forward, making you fly off of it face first. Silence filled the bar. Suddenly, you hopped up cheering. The room screamed, excited with your enthusiasm. 

“Okay, Als, I think it’s time to go home.” Liam said, grabbing your hand.

***

Your shades were thrown open, revealing the bright morning sun. You groaned, sitting up, blinking multiple times to try and get your vision to focus. Your head pounded from last nights events. Your vision finally filled and what you saw made you laugh. Kylee stood before you with her blonde hair tangled in a bun. Little strips of blue stuck out everywhere. Her makeup was smeared all over her face and there seemed to be a dried line of drool down her chin. Courtney laid passed out on the floor, hugging your shoes from last night. Her hair covered her face. From what you can see there is dried puke in it.