Chapter 1

Oliver pov

I sit up with a booming pain in my head,I look around to find that my body is littered with bruises and scars and only in boxers. Tears sprang to my eyes as I remembered what they did to me last night.

After I wipe my tears I look over to my alarm clock "8:30!? Crap I'm gonna be late!" I rushed out of bee only for a sharp pain to shoot through my body 'D-dammit...not again' nonetheless I quickly take a shower flinching at the warm water on my injuries.I brush my teeth put on a white sweater,blue Jean's, and black sneakers (photo above). Grabbing my phone and keys I sneak downstairs hoping not to wake my parents,the moment I get outside I rush to the bus stop.

-At work-

"You're late again Oliver" Benjamin says to me with a disappointed look on his face "I-I know I'm sorry t-the alarm and the bus-" "I don't want to hear another excuse Oliver, You can't keep coming in late everytime"

"I know and I'm sorry but" I get cut off again by him handing me a letter "the bosses want to see you, said something about you're behavior or something" my heart dropped 'what if I'm fired, what did I do this time, this is all my fault, DAMMIT YOUR SUCH A FUCK UP OLIVER' thoughts kept racing through my head as I made my way for the elevator. I click the button that leads to the top floor as my stomach growls,I should probably eat something '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬' I sighed as i made my way to there office. I knocked waiting for an answer "come in" I walk in to find two tall handsome men one of them with black hair brown eyes and the other with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes I felt blush rise to my face 'stop it you moron you don't have time for this nonsense' "umm I heard that you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, it seems as you've been late for a good while now and we've heard that you leave early some days" the one with black hair said "as you know this is unacceptable behavior and we would like an explanation on why you have been acting in such a way" I looked down and froze 'I can't say what's happening at home they'll kill me!'

"I-I umm" tears started forming in my eyes as I started to panic "Oliver is everything okay?" I look up to see the blonde looking at me with concern '𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝' I look ba k down at my hands as my head starts spinning the last thing I heard was "Oliver!?"

Oliver pov

I woke up laying on a couch with a blanket over him "where am I?" "you're in our common room" I turn over to see my bosses again "you passed out so we put you here"

"I'm so sorry sirs!" I go to stand only to feel that sharp pain down my back again "o-ow" '𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡' the man with black hair turns over to me " is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah sorry, I should be g-going..." I clench my teeth as I stand up again the feeling only getting worse as I start to head to the door. I turn my head at as someone grabs my wrist "Oliver we want you to go home for the day to get some rest okay?" I nod my head and give a simple smile "thank you sirs I'll be sure to work extra hard tomorrow" and with that I left the office and headed home.

Sorry this was short hope you enjoyed 👁👄👁