chapter 9

Alexander woke up to the sound of vomiting, gathering his thoughts together he jumped out of bed looking for Oliver.

He looks into the bathroom to see Damian rubbing the crying boys back as he throws up into the toilet.

"How about we run you a nice warm bath honey?" Oliver sniffled and nodded laying his head in the crook of Damian's neck.

Alexander went and ran some warm water and added lavender.

They placed him in the water his muscles relaxing letting out a calm sigh

"How long has he been awake?"
"Around 20 minutes or so, he was crying and his temperature went back up again"

Alexander felt terrible he should've stayed awake to take care of Oliver.

Damian grabbed Alexander's hips and pulled him close kissing his forehead," it's not your fault dear he's doing fine so don't go panicking again"

Alexander's face went a light pink at his husband's teasing it's not his fault he worried over Oliver, how could he not?

This adorable boy has been suffering all this time and Alexander wanting nothing more than to swarm him with love and care, keeping him safe for as long as he lived.

They both turn there heads when they hear small groans from the smaller male.

Alexander of course rushed over running his hands through his hair as Oliver asked to be taken out.

Soon enough they were all happily cuddling on the king sized bed Oliver's fever coming down enough for him to relax.

"What do you want to watch honey?"
Oliver shrugged cuddling closer to Alexander.

Damian put on Rango and pulled the two close all calm and happy making Oliver's heart flutter wishing it could always be like this.

"We love you Oliver" Alexander said kissing his forehead, Oliver hugged the two closer if it was even more possible.

"I love you guys too"

I'm sorry this is so short it's kind of just filler, I promise I'll get back to the point of the story next chapter......bye👁👄👁