Chapter 3

-2 am-

Oliver pov

I shot up as I wake up from another nightmare. I look around to not be in my room and to find my clothes have been changed, I start to panic 'd-did they s-sell me again!?' All of a sudden I hear steps coming towards the door my body shakes as I continue to panic.

"H-hey it's okay Oliver it's just me see" I look up to see my boss as he rubs my back calming me down a bit "w-where am I-I?"

"You're at me and my husband's house" he offers me a smile. Quickly start to get up "I-I gotta g-get h-home sorry" I feel a hold on my wrist as I'm pulled into a hug "Oliver do you remember what happened yesterday?" I shake my head as I try to recall what happened, he tells me his name is Alexander and what happened I just cry as i panic "w-what am I-I gonna do!? I h-have no w-where to g-go and-"

"You're gonna stay with us silly" I look up as tears pour from my face "w-what?" "Well if you would like me and Damian would love to have you with us" he gives me another smile. "O-oh I c-couldn't d-do that" I look back down "I insist besides I couldn't have one of my employees on the streets now could I?" He gives me another hug as I sit and cry "T-Thank y-you.." I actually felt safe for once in a long time I thought as I fell asleep again.

-A few hours later-

I wake up looking around as yesterday's memories come back to me. I quietly walk downstairs this huge mansion as I see Alexander sitting down at the dining table "Good moring Oliver" he says cheery "g-good  moring..." I say shyly playing with the end of the shirt "oh there's no need to be shy!" I just nod to nervous to say something "anywho are you hungry?" 'Am i hungry?' I haven't eaten in a while so I started to ignore the feeling '𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐠' I look down as I shake my head "are you sure you look like you're starving" I just shake my head again feeling nauseous at the thought of eating.

"*yawn* good morning" I loom over to see the handsome man known as Damian "Good moring dear are you hungry" "yes please" he replies still rubbing his eyes, he then turns to me and smiles "and good morning to you as well Oliver" I just nod feeling to nervous for my own good "are you hungry?" I shake my head again finding the floor super interesting at the moment "anyway if you don't mind we got some questions for you" that makes sense for them to have questions "I d-don't mind..." he gives me a small smile and then motions for me to sit at the table.

"Well we were wondering how long this has been happening for?" I sit there and think "I d-don't rember w-when they w-wouldn't hurt me..."I look back down only to feel a pair of arms around me "You poor thing! its okay you've got us now" Alexander said, this hug is really relaxing I feel like falling asleep again when he ask me another question "is that why you were late to work?" I nodded "did they do anything else besides hitting you?", my eyes widen at the question the feeling to puke showing up again '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭' I sat still at those words "Hey it's okay theres no need to cry" I was crying? I touched my face to find tears "s-sorry..." "no its my fault for asking you something that made you uncomfortable"

"I- they r-raped and sold me..." I said barely above a whisper as I started to cry again "I'm so sorry Oliver, everything is gonna be okay" they said while hugging me I felt sleepy again 'they're both so warm' "I think he fell asleep..." "should we take him back to his room.." I felt myself being picked up as I fell asleep again.

Sry this was short and made no sense give me some request on what should happen next...bye👁👄👁