Chapter 10

Alexander pov

Today was Oliver's first day of counseling, me and Damian where waiting outside for him when he walked out with the doctor wiping his eyes, which I'm assuming is from crying.

"Can I speak to you two privately?" The doctor asked,"yes of course"
I gave Oliver his phone and went with Damian to the doctor's office.

"So as you know Oliver has been through what one would call a....traumatic childhood, and while talking you two came up in the conversation" I felt a small pit of doubt form,what if he said he hates us? Does he not want to stay with us anymore?

My hand was gently squeezed by Damian assuring it would be fine.

"While he talked about you he mentioned how his head would go "fuzzy" making him calm and happy, this brings me to what I wanted to talk to you about. There's something called "little space" or Age regression where you slip into a younger headspace of a Toddler or baby to help with stress or trauma"

The doctor continued to go into detail about little space recommending it for Oliver.

Me and Damian thought it over talking about it for a while before deciding it's what was best for him.

After some late night research I learned that there were tons of stuff about littles, it reccomend to use nicknames to keep them calm, rewards and punishments, and to make a set of rules for your little to follow.

I giggled to myself thinking nothing much would change considering he sleeps all day anyway.

And by the next day I was all set to go shopping for his necessities.

I went to buy stuff while Damian hung out with Oliver, I bought tons of things like
Pacifiers
Bottles
Onesies
Toys
Stuffed animals
A crib
Play mat
Sippy cups
Baby formula
Big hoodies
Etc.

I set up the bedroom pretty satisfied with the result.

The next few days we kept babying Oliver trying to get him to slip, weather it was giving him a bottle when he wasn't paying attention or putting him in Onesie when getting ready for bed

Oliver pov

I woke up with a fuzzy head again and in....a onesie?

"Good Moring baby!" Alexander said with a smile picking me up, I whined not wanting to leave the bed being sat down on his lap ina rocking chair.

He put a bottle to my mouth and I don't know why but I gladly took sucking on the delicious, sweet, and warm liquid until it ran out making ms whine again.

"What should we do today baby?" I tired to make out an awnser only for it to come out in babbles making me giggle.

"Awww is my baby feeling little?" What was he talking about?  And What was I talking about?

"D-daddy fuzzy~" why did I call him daddy?

"Awwww" he burped me making me even more confused but I kinda like all this pampering

He then was talking about something I couldn't really understand what is was about but later I did notice that I had been sucking on a pacifier

What was happening?

Why is he doing this?

My head kept getting fuzzier and fuzzier throughout the day an at one point I almost couldn't think straight making me tear up and start to panic holding my head as I started to cry

Did they drug me?

I knew it

I can't trust anyone can I...

Everyone is just evil and cruel..

But....I wanted to stay.... I thought they were nice people who actually cared about me....

Why does this always happen

What can't I just be happy

Why-

Where am I?...

"Someone get the doctor he woke up"

"Oh Oliver thank god!"

"Please please don't do that again honey"

My eyes hurt anytime I opened them so it was hard to make out anything but I know who those voices belonged to...

And they scared me...

"P-pwease let g-go..."

I felt the pairs of arms go away and when my vision came to I was in a hospital bed with some doctor checking stuff while Alexander and Damian sat beside the bed

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

That thought alone made me start to ball my eyes out I just wanted to be happy and they made me happy but if they were going to drug me not explain things and probably even worse in the future then...

THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRRRRY......bye👁👄👁