Poor Man's Style

Andrea and her BFF made sure to get all bitched up for their boss' ball that he has every year for his tax company.

Andrea wore this tight, silky silver dress and Boomshika wore a long-sleeve red dress with ruffles. Boomshika borrowed one of her side niggas Lexus for the event. She was blasting some old time reggae music "Let Me Remind You" by Dennis Brown.

"You can't get better then Dennis Brown!" "We are not on the islands...Boomshika." Andrea shook her head. "You would be okay if I played yo Latin music!" Andrea looked around the interior of the car and was surprised to see how clean it was.

"I want a side nigga that has a cute Lexux like this! This is luxury!" Boomshika drove on the sidewalk because their was a bad crash in front of them. The cops just looked at her and kept going about their business. "My side nigga, Barron lets me have anything I want and I'm pretty sure this shit is stolen."

Andrea just shook her head. "Watch the folks!"

Boom almost ran over a hundred people trying to cross the street. "There's a stop sign!" "I know! It just says stop...it doesn't say make a complete stop." "Well, it kinda does, Boom." Boom rolled her eyes and honked her horn for them to go faster. "Boomshika...we gotta search for some cuties!" Andrea rolled down her window staring down at the men that all walked across the street.

"Ughh! They all mediocre!"

Boom just parked under the bridge because all of the the good ass spots were taken. "Mane! I got 7 inch heels on girl!" Andrea got on Boomshika's back and they were gonna make it up this hill if they ankles depended on it.

They got to the grand hotel with a long ass line. "I know all of these MOTHA fuckers don't work for Mr. TasteDaRainbow!" "They just might....we always stayed on the 5th floor." Andrea added.

They saw George Tifflan trying to spit some game to a group of ladies. George Tifflan was their white high school friend and he always cuffed them psycho girlfriends so he survived the most horrible situations.

He had on a nice dark suit slaying. "What's up George!" Boomshika's hollered and it gave them a reason to cut in front of 60 people. George jumped. "I don't know them!" He said to the group of girls and they walked off. "Goddammit!" "Dude mad because he couldn't mack them bucket hoes." Andrea said while laughing.

"You look sorta handsome with your beard, George. Look at you tryna get some pussy tonight!" Boomshika punched him in the arm.

"Well you girl's loud mouths keep scaring my hoes away!"

The security guards patted all three of them down and they strolled into the building.

They both turned around and saw Psycho Abby walking towards him from the lobby. "I thought you broke up with Psycho Abby." Andrea stated. "That girl do not look like a killer! She looks cool." Boomshika said defending the "help." "Not right now she's not. She'll turn into a crazy hoe soon." George replied.

Pyscho Abby smiled and her teeth were all yellow. She was George's strange girlfriend and she wasn't the cutest, but George saw something in her. She finally combed her red hair and she looked at least decent for the ball.

"Who are you?" She rudely scowled at them.

"Who are you?!" Boomshika snapped.

George groaned. "These are my ghetto high school friends. You wanna drink?"

"Sure!" She smiled and she walked toward the refreshment stand and George took off in the opposite direction! "Ha! Ha!" They both laughed.

Andrea and Boomshika decided to hang by the slot machines. They wanted to get lucky tonight. "I'm good at this game, Boomshika!" Andrea started pressing buttons not knowing what she was doing. George came to the slot machines trying to get lucky too.