Rock Out Wit Yo Cock Out

Andrea didn't want to to be a lonely old hang of Mississippi so she decided she probably should explore more of Jackson to see if there were any attractive men that she was missing out on.

Then she got a call from Boomshika.

"Hey, Andrea...I was thinking...and I signed you up on this speed dating service today! It's like a speed dating brunch at the La Tipa restaurant. We gonna see if we can pick up any nice bachelors!" Andrea didn't mind trying to find hunks but the speed dating thing was sorta uncomfortable to her.

"Alright, I'll do it. I'll meet you there girl." "Yeah!"

Andrea sped over there to the La Tipa resturant. "Hi, my name is Holly and do you want to sign up for the speed dating experiment today? If you're single, it will be. A great opportunity to meet great bachelors." "Yeah."

Andrea went inside the restaurant and there were several tables placed for the event. "Best friend!" Boomshika ran to her and spilled all the tea. "I don't know about this, Boom. I feel like none of these guys are gonna be alpha males like I'm looking for."

"You gotta rock out with your cock out!" She looked at Boomshika like she was crazy. "Gurl, calm your ass down! Ain't none of these men-" She saw a tall man with his back towards her bending over to pick up a quarter.

Look at dat ass and he's tight with his money! She thought.

"Umm..earth to bitch....." Boomshika snap her fingers in the air.

The man turned around and he looked as hideous as Quasi-Moto!

Andrea almost threw up in her mouth after that. She was nervous going to this speed dating shit because it was likely that she will find ugly Joes and average looking Adams.

She didn't know how these crazy men were gonna treat her. She knew Boomshika only invited her because she felt sorry for her loneliness and because it was cheap as hell. Boomshika was probably trying to find a nigga also.

"You grab a table with a gentlemen and I do the same!" She pushed Andrea forward as soon as the bell rung to switch tables.

"My name is Hensley Wiggle." He had a weird smile and he had a huge gap in between his teeth that was at least 3 inches long. Andrea knew right from the back that he wasn't the guy because his name was a turn off itself. "Nice to meet you Hensley Wiggle. My name is Andrea Revera." She tried to smiled at him. He checked her out at least ten times.

"Where are you from cause I like that accent." "I'm from Honduras but thankfully my family was able to come here-" "Do you bang on the first night?" He interrupted her and he just cutted to the chase. He knew what he wanted.

"What?!" Andrea needed to know if she heard this jackass correctly.

"I'm sorry...how much?" He pulled out his wallet and a whole stack of money came out.

"Da Fuck?! Who do you think I am?!?"

"I'm sorry...you must work behind closed doors..." He smirked pointing at the bathroom. "Umm..no the hell I don't! If you think you 'bout to get some of my pussy...you betta keep movin!" Andrea had to go all gangsta on him. Hensley got up and went to the next table with his money.

"Bye hoe! I don't know why you prostitutes like to stunt when yall asses gets exposed! Lot lizards!" Andrea rolled her eyes and flipped him off.

"Honey, I don't need to be a prostitute to get some service! Bye puentos!" She yelled and he was out the door.

Meanwhile at Boomshika's Table......

"So, Horhaye Fernandez...."

"Si! Me llamo Horhaye!" He pointed to himself. Boomshika got confused. "Ummm..this ain't gunna work buddy. I'm sorry. No hablo Espanol." "Que?!?! Porque?!" Horhaye was angry and confused. He got up from the table and took his breadsticks with him. "You ain't gotta be rude!" He stomped off to another table.