Once A Cheater...Always A Fucking Cheater..

Andrea rode her bike to her apartment complex. "Hey hot stuff." A stranger tried to holla at her while she went into the apartment complex. "Boy bye!" She slung her purse over her shoulder and dipped. She went up the stairs because the elevator was never working these days.

Since that story with that mysterious Asian girl going on that elevator and then drowning scared the shit out of Andrea. She was cautious going on elevators.

When she came in the house, her huge balcony window was opened. She didn't notice that she didn't have any blinds throughout the whole apartment and anybody could see in her house anyways. "Da fuck?" She looked out of the balcony and stared in horror at her nasty neighbors at "it" again.

Mr. And Mrs. Gerridge was kissing again.....seductively. They were the new newlywed couple and they kissed like 99% of the time and the bad thang about it was that you could hear it. "Ewww! They shouldn't like each other that damn much." Andrea moaned. They lived right across from her and they were out in the open having sex. "REALLY?!?!" She yelled.

Of course they didn't hear her because they were too "busy".

"Whoa!" Andrea slipped on some draws on the floor. Wait....some polka dotted draws! "This shit is not mines!!" She stopped all of a sudden and heard some whinning coming from upstairs. "HELL NAW!"

She rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife and a liter. She was gonna light this mother fucker up. She tipped toed up the stairs and the sounds grew louder. It sounded like multiple females groaning! Andrea didn't want to just barge into the room, so she peaked under the door.

She saw Bambo laying in bed with two women!! A fucking threesome!! "Hell no! Not today! She dialed Boomshika's phone number before she totally lost it.

"Was up girl! Mr.TasteDaRainbow called my track phone and told us to not to come back to work until the 25th." Andrea rolled her eyes. "Thats in 4 days....well im not complaining." "I know right gurl. We should hang out at the mall or something. Where's Bambo?" Boomshika asked.

"Well he's too busy having the time of his life with a bunch of sluts! I got a question....who should I stab first....Bambo or the two hoes in my bed!?!" There was a great pause. "SHIT!! Don't do nothing until I get over there!" "What!?! I can't wait that long! You live all the way across town!" "Hold up, Andrea! I can make it!"

She hung up and Andrea waited for Boomshika. Surprisingly she was already sneaking through the window 7 minutes later.

"Oh shit!" Boomshika tripped and fell on the floor. She still didn't know how Boomshika got here so quickly because she lived all the way across town.

Andrea tip toed down the stairs. "Ouch! I had to climb up a tree!" "Boomshika, didn't nobody ask you to do all that shit! You could of just came through the front door. It was opened!" She dusted herself off. "Damn...you should of told me because I'm really over here trying to dodge these damn squirrels in the trees! Whew! I need some Kool-Aid." Boomshika went into the kitchen and made herself some Kool-Aid.

"How the fuck you get here so quickly, gurl?" "I took da choppa."

"Wow, Boomshika. Thanks for wasting my fucking time!" Andrea was getting impatient with her butcher knife with her drinking all of her punch. "Hey, I had to climb up a fucking tree-" The upstairs door creaked opened.

"Oh shit!" Both of them scattered into the coat closet. "Damn...all of these fucking lamb's wool coats!" Boomshika started coughing. "Shut up!" They looked through a small hole and saw one blonde female come downstairs and she grabbed a bottle of water and she was nude! "Hell no! Drinking my goddamn water! I'll fuck the shit out-" She closed Andrea's mouth before the blonde chick heard her.

Both of them fell out of the closet and the blonde girls eyes were wide as hell. "Kick him and his horrs out!" Boomshika hollered.

The blonde girls ran so fast out the door still nude...she couldn't see their faces. "ILL FIND THEM HORRS!" She screamed.

Boomshika was about to knock Bambo out but he dodged her punch. "Whoa! Let me at least put my clothes on!" He was naked too. "Theu shouldn't of never been off in the first place, Bambo!" Andrea screamed at him. "You can ...get out!! I don't want to see you right now!" "Well, if I seen you more often Andrea...this wouldn't of never happened!" Andrea threw a CD player at him and he ran upstairs still naked.

Boomshika was after him with a knife and he started screaming. "Rapido Bambo! You better hurry before she cut you!" "Aaghhhh! Get your friend!" They're were shuffling sounds and things falling. Andrea went to investigate and hoped that Boomshika didn't badly injure him.

She didn't cut Bambo really bad but he was not happy. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, BAMBO! I need to take a break from you!" "Whatever, Andrea. You'll miss me, babe." He still walked out of the house with no clothes on trying to catch up to those bucket hoes.

"Hey, Steve said that our boss is having a ball tomorrow night and all of the employees are invited." Boomshika read her emails. "Since we are suspended..Boomshika...we might not be aloud in there-" "Shit....I'm still going. I am still an employee and it didn't say that employees who aren't suspended may come! I gotta find me a dress!"

"Boom...you got a thousand of stolen dresses in your closet!" "Them dresses are too small and I'm slim thick with my cute ass!" Boomshika whipped her hair. Andrea sat on the stairs not knowing what to do next with her life. Should she move on from Bambo or should she give him another chance?

Because fine men were scarce out here and Bambo wasn't even that fine. "It will be okay...Andrea. Bambo was bad for your ass from the get go! Once a cheater..always a fucking cheater!" "I don't know chica...hopefully I met some handsome men at this ball." Boomshika laughed. "Yeah, right."

Andrea had to keep her head up and hopefully Mr. Handsome will come her way.

*Ill Update In A Few Days!*