Slap Dem Hoes

Somewhere In Da Office.............

"You gotta keep them hoes in check, and let 'em know tat you don't take no bullshit from nobody." Andrea Revera's ghetto friend Boomshika Turkeyleg said. "If you don't, they will run all over your man and steal him quicker than Kim Kardashian's sex tape!" Boomshika had to fix her long, straight weave. "Cause I know how they do."

Her and Boomshika were both short as hell, 22 years old and they didn't care how ratchet they looked today because lately, neither one had a man to impress. Andrea always wanted to own her own Beauty Salon but she was too poor to go to college. Her and Boomshika did try to get into that community college down the street but, the college was already too full.

They were overflowing with students in their area.

Andrea Revera worked at boring ass tax service. She couldn't stand lying to customers about their taxes and she didn't know what she was doing anyways. Their boss just hired them because they were attractive.

Her and Boomshika was chilling in the Employee's lounge drinking some delicious Starbucks coffee that they found in the refrigerator. "I here ya chica. You gotta keep them hoes in check!" Andrea replied. She needed some advice because she had doubts about her fiancée, Bambo. She felt like he's not being faithful to her. He's been distant and he's not calling her often. And she notices that he loves coming home late at night smelling like sex.

He told her that the smell was his new "sex" cologne.

"You need to start smelling Bambo when he comes in the house. If he smells like sex, then you know that's he's been fucking some hoes around here." Boomshika pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it. "Gurl, watch where you point that shit! You gonna set everythang on fire!" "No the hell I won't," she mumbled.

"DO I SMELL SMOKE?!!!" Mr. TasteDaRainbow yelled from a floor away.

He was their strict ass boss where they worked . He didn't like people smoking in the office because every cheap thing in the building was made out of wood. "Oh shit!" Andrea hollered. He was headed toward the Employee's Lounge and both of them panicked. Andrea opened up the window so the smoke could escape. "Put the cigarette away!" Boomshika didn't know which way to go so she threw the cigarette out the window.

"What!?? You dumb ass!!"

"Bitch...that little gas station cigarette won't hurt."

They watched in horror as the grass below them caught on fire. "Close the window! Here he comes!" They tried to close the curtains but it broke off. Mr. TasteDaRainbow fat ass came in the lounge sniffing around. "I smelled smoke. Do any of you ladies know where it is coming from!?!" They could barely understand him because he was smacking on some BBQ ribs. Well, somebody had a cook-out without them.

"No." They both said at the same time and ran out of the lounge. Boomshika paced to the nearest exit. "Where are you going?" "Bitch, I'm getting the fuck out of here!" Then they heard yelling.

"ANDREA REVERA!!! BOOMSHIKA TURKEYLEG!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!" . Mr. TasteDaRainbow shouted.

The whole building shook."Earthquake!" This old man jotted to the exit beating Boomshika. "Move old man!" She pushed him out of her way and she fell down the stairs. The old man laughed at her. She looked and noticed it was only old man Jenkins. She is still surprised that he haven't died yet and he was at least 100 years old. He was their only janitor here, but he didn't do shit.

"Old man Jenkins, there ain't no earthquakes here!" "Yes the fuck it is!" Old man Jenkins jumped over Boomshika and raced out of the door. Andrea heard sirens outside. It sounded like fire trucks and police cars. They both tried to scurry away down the stairs.