Clays Birthday

••very big time skip••

There summer went by quick. They spent most days all together as a group. Their favorite spots were the beach and the cafe.

They would have to start school in about 2 weeks. Today was August 12th. Meaning it was Clays birthday.

All the boys had been making a plan for the past week without Clay knowing.

Nick, Alex, and Karl were assigned to cake and snacks.

Tommy, Tubbo, Bad, and Zak were in charge of decorations.

Wilbur was assigned to work with his mom and Drista on activities and making sure the other boys don't cause chaos.

George, of course, was assigned to get Clay out of the house for a couple hours so they can set up.

"So birthday boy. What are we doing?" Says George as he gets in Clays car.

It was noon. George was aloud to bring Clay back to the house by three.

"Ummm. I don't know I didn't really think about it" says Clay as he pulls out of George's driveway.

"Dude. It's your birthday. Your have to decide." Says George.

Clay looks over and raises his eyebrows at George. "Dude?"

George gives a confused look at Clay.

"Ok rule one from 'the birthday boy'" says Clay, "don't ever call me dude."

"Then what would you like me to call you? Dreamie?"

Clay wheezes. "Sure."

George's face goes red. "Oh come on. Your not gonna make me call you that are you?"

Clay thinks for a moment. "How about Dream?"

"Whatever. Why would I call you that?"

"Because it's my birthday and so you have to do what I say" says Clay turning to George as they get to a red light.

"Fine. But only for today." Says George pointing an accusing finger at Clay erm- Dream.

Clay puts his hands up in surrender with a mocking matter. "Fine fine. Geez." He puts his hands back on the steering wheel resuming driving.

After a moment they arrived to a small cafe of the beach. George had never been there before.

It wasn't very popular but Clay loved going there since he was little. All the workers knew him.

They walked inside and were greeted by a girl about there age.

"Clay. It's no nice to see you. It's been a while" she says. She brings Clay into a hug.

When they pulls apart she notices George. "Oh. And I see you brought someone this time. Who's this?"

"This is George, my best friend." Clay says.

"Nice to meet you George. I'm Niki." George shakes her hand with a small 'hi'.

"Well I get you guys to a table follow me" she says grabbing two menus.

They walked out to the outide seating area that looked over the ocean.

"There ya go." She says setting the menus down. The boys sit. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Just water please" says George.

"Same." Clay says.

"Ok I'll give you a minute to look over the menu" she says before walking back inside.