Class is in Session

𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 15th,june,2025

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 10 p.m.  to sometime tommorrow idk(yes im lazy this time to add military time phrases)

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Pearl Harbour Docks late at night (very dark indeed)

Enterprise: Pretty dark thankfully i can see with these street lamps ,hmmm now which port is my rigging at. 

*all the street lamps shut off*

 Huh? well that's a bummer good thing i always have an emergency flashlight, wait i left it on my desk , Oh wait i have that thing Truxtun game me um what was it? um this button? then press um 121220, and then press this phone button and um press *** *** 2009 and this button?  *brrrrrrrrrrrt brrrrrrrrt* hmm i guess it makes this noise

*𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗨𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘅𝘁𝘂𝗻 𝗜𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀*

USS Ramage: The Russians are Patrolling  near the Royal navy borders again that's the 9th time this month.

USS Cole: Calm down Ramage they backed away after they saw us.

USS Truxtun: Well everything sounds fine but you only came here to tell me Russians where Patrolling and nothing else?

USS Cole: Well pretty much it was an order from Stout and also for the next 4 months your stationed at Pearl harbour.

USS Truxtun: i know that But you 2 only came here to tell me about russians and there patrols?

USS Ramage: Not really now onto the next problem A Siren Cruiser was spotted of The Royal navies Borders, could have easily taken it out but i didn't want to.

USS Cole: i thought you said you were scared?

USS Ramage: Shut up cole i wasn't  scared i was just flustered.

USS Truxtun:  A Siren Cruiser guess we better start mobilizing to  Contact Royal navy and tell them to mobilize as well, the russians might side with the sirens or either go to war with them again.

*Earpiece starts to buzz*

USS Cole: better take that call.

USS Truxtun: We can discuss things after this call got it.

USS Cole and Ramage: Got it.

*USS Truxtun then Answers the Call*

USS Truxtun: Hello

Enterprise: Um Truxtun All the lights went out at the docks.

USS Truxtun: Oh Enterprise its either Stargazing tonight at 12 or the Electricity went out again.

Enterprise: Stargazing night?

USS Truxtun: Just go to the barracks and see if someone is there then just ask them whatever Tell them Truxtun Sent you, now  I also asked them to give you a room to so don't worry, Also if you'd like to Stargaze you can go to Docks and Look up i hear there's Something Spectacular tonight don't miss it.

  Enterprise: ok?

*Call Ends*

USS Truxtun: Now You two  was that all we needed to discuss?

USS Ramage: well basically all

USS Cole: Well i guess its time to go Ramage See you Later Truxtun.