Part 12

After talking to Sadie for about 10 minutes, it was already 11:00. "Well it was really nice talking to you Y/N, but I-"

"I-I have to-to go" I interrupted.

"That's fine, I actually have to get ready for my fitting, it was really nice talking to you" she says. We get up off the couch and we hug. During the hug, I may or may not have smelled her hair. 'Smells like roses' I thought.

After the hug I made my way out of her trailer. When I got to the door, I thought about what Finn had said. 'Should I ask her on a date?' Without thinking and with out hesitation I turn to face Sadie.

"H-Hey Sadie, would yo-you like to go on a d-d-date with me?"

She pauses for a minute, looking shocked. "Yea! Of course I would!" She smiles a reassuring smile. I smile back. "O-Ok, I'll te-text you the d-details later" I said. "Great! I'll see you later Y/N!"

We wave goodbye to eachother as I walk back to my trailer.

Sadie's POV
'AHHHHHH IM FREAKING OUT!! Y/N JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE!!" I am OVERJOYED. As Y/N left to go to her trailer, I immediately close my door and start to uncontrollably smile. Honestly, I was NOT expecting that! I can tell Y/N is a quiet girl, so I'm pretty shocked. 'I wonder where were gonna go to' I thought.

After about 2 minutes of me squealing of joy, I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and it was Millie! "Hey Millie, is everything ok?" I ask.

"My fitting isnt until an hour so I have time to talk!" Millie exclaims.

"Actually Millie, I-"

"Don't worry, I just checked with the Duffers, they said that your fitting got held back a little because someone got sick" Millie interrupts. I nod my head as I let Millie into my trailer.

We both sit down on the couch. "So, what is with all the squealing?" She asks. A start to blush a little. "Ohhhh, I know what it is" Millie says in a sly voice.

"What?" I ask.

"It involves Y/N, dosen't it?" I blush a little bit more.

"OoOoOo, c'mon! Spill the tea!" Millie exclaims. I laugh a little bit before telling her. "Ok, so Y/N came over and I asked her if she wanted anything to drink. She said yes so I went to go get her drink. I accidentally spilled some so Y/N helped clean up. While we were cleaning, we touched hands!!"

"OoOoOoO, go on!" Millie said.

"Ok anyways, after that we talked for about 10 more minutes until she left to go to her fitting. But before she left...SHE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!"

Millie sits there shocked. "omg, YOUR GOING ON A DATE!?"
_________________________________________
A/N
Sorry this part is short 😅 I hope you enjoyed! Stay Safe bubbas! 💜