part 13

"Yes! She asked me out on a date!" I exclaim. Millie immediately takes out her phone to call someone. "Who are you calling?" I ask.

"I'm calling to schedule a dress fitting for your special date!" Millie says. I looked at her, shocked. "Millie!! It's just one date!!" I said. Millie ignores me and continues to call a dress shop.

"Hello, this is Millie! I called because a friend of mine needs a new dress and I was hoping we both could come there today to pick it out!" Millie talks on the phone. I wave my hands no, signaling her that I didn't want to do that. She ignores me again and continues to talk on the phone.

"We will see you at 4:00 PM! Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" Millie hangs up the call and starts to squeal.

"MILLIE!! It's just a simple date!! Why do I need a new dress!?" I ask. Millie shakes her head as she puts her phone away. "Because Sadie, I can tell that Y/N is special. I can tell that if you both start dating, you will stay together until the end. I can also tell that one day you and Y/N will get married. And hopefully I shall be the bridesmaid!" Millie exclaims.

I start to blush uncontrollably again. The thought of me and Y/N together is really spectacular. "I see you blushing~" Millie says in a singy voice. I put my hands over my face as I continue to blush. 'Why does Y/N make me feel this way!?" I thought.

Then, me and Millie heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it and it was a lady I had never seen before. "Hello! Are you Sadie Sink?" She asks.

"Yes I am! Can I help you?" I reply.

"Yes! I am here for your fitting! Sorry it got held back a little. But I am here!" She says. I look at her hands and I see a clipboard, a measuring rope, and some cloth. "Ohh ok, yes c'mon in!" I move away from the door so she has space to come in. "Wow, your trailer is beautiful!" She exclaims.

"Aww, thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I completely forgot my manners! I'm Stacey!" She takes out her hand for me to shake. I shake her hand for about 1 minute before letting go. "Nice to meet you Stacey!"

I look over at Millie and I completely forgot she was here! "Omg, I am so sorry Millie-"

"Oh no! It's fine! I'll talk to you later after your fitting!" She gives me a reassuring smile. I give her a hug as she leaves.

After the fitting (sorry I skipped the fitting, idk how fitting works 😂)

After the fitting, Stacey leaves and I sit on the couch. Then I hear the door knock. I went to answer it and it was Finn! "Hey Finn, is everything ok?" I ask.

"Yea! Everything's fine! Just wanted to check how you were doing!" He says. He walks into my trailer and sits down on the couch. I close the door and I sit next to him. "So how was your fitting?" He asks. "It was pretty good! I'm not going to lie, Max's outfits are pretty cool." I said.

"Nice, I wish I could say the same about Mike's outfits" Finn exclaims. I laugh a little bit before he continues. "Mike's shorts are REALLY short! I hate it! It's going to be sooo cold out!!" He explains. I laugh a little bit more. He chuckles aswell. After that, me and Finn sit in silence, watching the tv.
_________________________________________
A/N
Hiii! Sorry if this part is short! I hope you all enjoyed tho! Stay safe bubbas! 💜