Part 18

Still Sadie's POV
After freaking out for about 20 minutes, me and Y/N just sat down on the blanket, neither one of us saying a word.

Y/N's POV
I have NEVER been so HAPPY in my LIFE!! I just kissed my celebrity crush!! I can not stop blushing at this point! When me and Sadie kissed, it felt so real but at the same time, it felt too magical to be real! 'Shit, what if she didn't like it....or what if-'

"So uh...was that the surprise?" Sadie asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-Yea- did you no-not like I-"

"Oh no! Of course I did! This is the most beautiful surprise ever! I just mean't was the kiss the surprise?"

I feel my eyes widen unexpectedly.
(A/N: Sorry if that's not a word ☠ English wasn't my first language.)

"Uh- i- umm-"

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make your nervous. I just-"

"I-It's fi-fine, but n-n-no....I didn't even kn-know we were g-gonna do that.." I interrupt.

"O-Oh" said Sadie. I could tell she was uncomfortable because of the way she sounded.

Without thinking, I put my hand on Sadie's hand and I watched the view with her. I looked at her and I saw her blushing a bit.

About 30 minutes later

I felt Sadie's head fall on my shoulder. We were still holding hands and I was still blushing like a maniac. The way I act and felt around Sadie is weird because I have never felt this way about anyone before...

Without thinking it though, I yelled something I have never thought I would yell in a million years...

"Sadie, I really like you! And I know we have only met 2 weeks ago, but everytime I see you I get butterfly's in my stomach! And everytime we hang out I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I'm not sure if this is true love or anything, but I really like you!"

I grab my other empty hand and I cover my mouth in shock. 'HOLY CRAP I JUST TOLD SADIE I LIKED HER' I thought.

It was silent. The only sound you could hear was the sound of the wind, going though the trees.

"S-Sadie?" I was nervous to look at her, but the silence made me even more nervous.

I remove my hand from my mouth and I lean over to look at Sadie.

Then I realized that she was asleep the whole time!

I was extremely relieved at the fact that Sadie didn't hear anything! But a very small part of me wanted to know how Sadie would have reacted.

I brushed it off as I get up off the blanket, with Sadie in my arms.

I carried her all the way back to the car, bridal style. I put her in the back so she had more room to lay down. I didn't want to wake her up so I quietly shut the door and went to the driver's seat.

At Y/N's house

I picked Sadie up out of the car and carried her to my room. She was light, but not too light. She was perfect.

I set her down on my bed, covering her with my blankets and stuffed animals. I could tell by her expressions that she was comfy.

Then I went into my closet to get my old sleeping bag. I wanted Sadie to have her personal space so she wouldn't freak her out if she woke up to me sleeping next to her.

I layed the sleeping bag on the floor and I turned off the light. My eyelids became very heavy and soon later, I was sound asleep.
________________________________________
A/N
Hiii! I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe Bubbas!! 💜 (btw I know I keep apologizing about my english, and I'm sorry about that too. My English is as crappy as Mike Wheeler in season 3)

If you understood my reference, I love you and your gonna be my new bestie 🤩💝😌