Part 17

(Sorry for not updating, I just started school and I hate it 😀)

Sadie's POV
The date I had with Y/N was AMAZING! Definitely the best date (and only date) I have ever had! Y/N said that she has one more surprise for me, and I'm excited!!

We walk out of the coffee shop and we place our paintings in her car. Right then, I realized that me and Y/N were still holding hands! I obviously didn't say anything because I was enjoying every moment.

"So did you have fun?" I ask Y/N.

"Yea! I-I had fun, did yo-you?" She asks. I could tell her stutter was getting better, but it still needed some work.

"I had lots of fun too! Thanks for taking me on this amazing date Y/N!" I put my head on her shoulder as we walk to the place Y/N was gonna show me. I look at her face and it's as red as a tomato! I decided not to say anything about it, in case she would feel embarrassed.

I checked the time on my phone while we continued to walk. 'It's 8:13 PM. theres no where that's open at this time, I wonder where Y/N is taking me' I thought.

We walked in comfortable silence for about 5 minutes until we came to a stop infront of a gate. On the other side of the gate was a forest with a trail. Y/N let's go of my hand and opens the gate with a red key. The gates open and she grabs my hand again, leading me onto the trail.

Then, Y/N takes out a piece of cloth from her pocket. "Do-Do you mind i-if I cover your e-eyes?" She asks.

I nod my head, confused as to what will happen. She wraps the piece of cloth around my eyes until all I can see is darkness. She continues to grab my hand and guide me.

"Where are we going?" I ask Y/N as she continues to help me walk.

"Its a se-secret" she says. I nod my head in understanding.

After walking for a while, we finally come to a stop. "Ok, you-you can take off the blind f-fold"

I take off the blindfold and I see a gorgeous view of the whole town, glowing. "O-Omg" I said, completely blown away by the beauty of the town.

"I-I know" Y/N replys.

Words couldn't even describe how beautiful the view was. It was dark outside, and with the lights glowing up everything, it was ✨emaculent✨ (i think I spelt it wrong, idk ☠)

I looked at the ground and I realized that we both were standing under a blanket. I sat down on the blanket, enjoying the view a little bit more. Y/N sat down with me aswell.

After a little while of us staring at the view, I decided to break the silence. "How did you know about this place?"

"I us-used to come here a l-lot be-before my parents wanted me in the ac-acting business"

"Wait, what do you mean your parents wanted you to be in the acting business? I thou-"

"N-No...I didn't want act-acting to be my job. I wanted to be a D/J" (dream job)

"Wow..I'm sorry, I thought since you auditioned you'd actually enjoyed acting"

"I-It's ok, acting has never be-been my specialty though" Y/N puts her head down in embarrassment.

"Hey...It's ok! Your super talented! That's why you got the part! You should never doubt yourself! Your amazing in literally everything you do. And one day, maybe you will be able to have your dream job!" I reassure.

"But-But what about my parents? I mean- they have been wanting me to be a actress ever since I was born!" Y/N exclaims.

"Trust me, I can tell your parents love you! And I'm 100% sure that all they want is for you to be happy!"

Y/N looks at me in the eyes, almost blushing a bit. "Thanks Sadie, it means a-a lot"

"No problem Y/N!" I exclaim.

No ones POV
Sadie and Y/N stare at each other in total silence. And when every second passed by, they would get a tad bit closer to each other. Without them realizing. Then, out of nowhere....

Sadie grabs Y/N by her face and kisses her!! The kiss was soft, but aggressive at the same time.

Y/N looks shocked for a minute, but then realizes what is happening. She closes her eyes and they both continue to have this kiss.

Both needing air, they let go of the kiss at the same time...not taking their eyes off each other.

"O-Oh- I am so-"

"It's fine...I kinda liked it" Y/N interupts, whispering the last part.

Sadie's POV
'HOLY SHIT.....I JUST KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
I KISSED Y/N
________________________________________
A

/N
Hii!! I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe bubbas! 💜