Strange New World Ch.1 Introdution

(3rd Pov)
Jack was a normal teenage europian.As child he left Poland with family in 2008.His Mother name was Amelia and name his father was Leszek. They left own country few years after the borders were liquidated to find better life on the West. They went to the Germany to find a better Job, but near the border between Poland and Germany, because their own home was 30 kilometers away from german border. Their first year in Germany was not good,because many people from eastern europe left for economic emigration so it was very hard for Jack parents to find a good Job with good Salary to cover the cost of renting a flat and other necessities. They earned more than in Poland but the standard of living in Germany was much higher which meant that everything was also more expensive.His father worked on Oil station and his mother worked as a waitress in local restaurant. Fortunatly they were able to send own son to university in Bautzen. Well they tried, but it wasnt his Dream to become layer or doctor. He wanted to be more useful for society, he believed that a job as a typical electronics technician would be more profitable and easier to find due to their shortage in those years.Of course his own parents were against that idea because as they said "this is for your own good, you can be somebody important or nobody, that is your choice."

Instead of his parents he decided to study as electrician. He knew that parents want for him to be a doctor or layer, because they knew that such people earn a lot of money, and they wanted for him a good luxury life, but it wasnt his cup of tea. These Jobs were too responsible for him and his conscience to be responsible for life of another man.

.His father found other Job which was much more beneficial. Now he worked as truck driver. He delivered goods to the South europe to ex Youguslawia and Turkey.In that fact his father were in home no które than 7 months per year. He said that he delivering mainly alcohols and machine parts to Serbia and Turkey. One Day when he was home he took Jack to the Forest to show him "small secret" after a short walk in wet Forest in The middle of spring after Rainy Day they found themselves in an old abandoned sawmill in the middle of a coniferous forest, which consisted of several wooden houses that were badly damaged and decayed. It was evident that this place had been abandoned for a long time.
The small cattle houses were mainly former wood yards and in the very center of the facility was the main building with the walls in which there were previously wood cutting machines as the heart of the entire facility.
It all looked like a place from a horror movie, and the only thing missing was a thick fog and the smell of wet wood, which, however, was not lacking after they approached the objects inside as they felt the characteristic earthy smell that entered their noses along with the smell of ozone after a recent storm that had passed just an hour earlier, they had to wear rubber boots to protect them from mud.

(Jack Pov)
-"Dad, where are we?" Of course i always liked this kind of places, it was some kind of hobby to visit abonamed places like this.But i have never been Such away from civiization, because i was always afraid that i get lost.

-"Zaraz zobaczysz, ale nie pożałujesz,chciałem się upewnić ze nikt nas nie usłyszy,poniewaz jak by ci to powiedzieć dostałem coś od przyjaciela w Serbii co nie jest tutaj legalne (You will see in a moment, but you will not regret it, I wanted to make sure that no one will hear us, because how would I tell you, I got something from a friend in Serbia that is not legal here) "He said in polish. In home i comunicated with my mom in german because she was a german citizen and with my dad in Polish, so i know three languages :German, Polish and English.

-" Co masz na myśli nielegalne tato?. Mam nadzieję że nie przywiozłeś narkotyków z Sebii, wiesz ze byłe tereny Jugosławii są nazywane czarną dziurą Europy"(What do you mean illegal dad? I hope you didn't bring drugs from Sebia, you know the former Yugoslavia is called the black hole of Europe.").
I said with a bit of humor, but when I was still living in Poland, I remember when our teacher of Knowledge about Society said that the governments of those countries are relatively new, so their legal and customs systems at the borders are not as effective as in the rest of the European Union countries, so much easier it is there, for example, to trade in weapons or other illegal things in there.