Strange New World CH.9 Bath Time /Pt.1

AN: Hey everyone. Welcome back after...one year ?. 

Yeah I know it has been a long time since i last updated this story but i hope someday you will forgive me. Anyway if you want to ask something or give me ideas dont't be shy and share it!. 

Anyway i hope you enjoy this one,because it's been very long time since i write something. 

I know it's a little bit short,but next one should be longer. The reason why it's so short it's because i separated one chapter on two pieces. This is part one of this. 

Oh,and of course if you are curious when androids will make first contact with Jack, or Jack with androids don't worry it will happen very soon.

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------

(Somewhere in south-eastern Germany near Dresen)

-" Are you sure we're going in the right direction? I'm starting to slowly lose hope that we'll ever get there." My voice broke the silence in the air.

{-The route taken by this unit is 100% correct}. The robotic voice of my flying guide answered me.-However, his statement did not convince me in the least and I groaned in frustration, "Somehow I can't see. You said it wasn't that far."{-The distance of 7.5 km is not that long, considering that the chosen route is one of the one safest}.- "Wait, so you want to tell me that this is not the only route it was?!. After all, he told me that you only found one. How long would the other route be?". Full of frustration, I asked the emotionally unmoved flying robot, which I was slowly getting used to. Remarkable that a people are able to get use to asomething that they never seen before

.

{-The second most advantageous route that was taken into account was the route leading along the minefield to the southwest of the temporary residence.}

- "Wait a minute. Did you say a minefield, where?. After all, there are either buildings or forests everywhere. The infrastructure is already so damaged that it makes no sense to use it at all."I was not some crazy expert in weapons or military tactics, but it seemed incomprehensible to me. After all, I've been in this place for some time and I've seen most of the ground infrastructure look like, and I'm sure that if a general,masrshall or any other high officer were to carry out any offensive or any other military operation here, he would probably grab his head in terror, or possibly use his own weapon on himself.

After all, no tanks, armored cars, trucks, tanks will pass here or even half-tracked vehicles. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. Probably it is possible for an army to pass this way, of course after a great fight with the destruction of infrastructure, but the march would be more like a turtle march through the desert.However, my further consideration was interrupted.{-These landmines are located in meadows and other flat areas, where the threat due to grouping of machines in large numbers is most likely.}

* That's probably why you idiot * I mumbled in my head.

-"These are rather anti-tank mines, okay it doesn't matter now , just make sure that we don't accidentally enter such a minefield and that I don't lose my leg because of it. "{-Affirmative.} He spoke before we continued our march.

But where were we even going? Well, when I was still in my temporary shelter, after the storm I noticed that the bottles with water were knocked over by the wind that was breaking through the holes in the walls. And since I I haven't closed the caps of water bottles, they all spilled out. Fortunatly bottles containing the fuel for my vehicle were better tightly closed and , fuel was safe and sound. Why doesn't i just pour it into the fuel tank? Oh right, this is also my kindling for the fire.Fortunately, water is much easier to get than fuel, especially in this place. If you want to get water with you need is some kind of sealed pot and you have to boil it. In the case of fuel ... well, you have to go get it and have your own refinery. So yeah, i would rather to save more fuel than water. Especially that my motor is the best way of escape from my temporary house.