Strange New World CH.6 New Plans

IMPORTANTHey guys,it's me and as you see i am still alive .As i promised here is new chapter after long break. I hope that you are not mad at me.You can share your own ideas in comments below,because i know my mind limits and i am pretty sure,that soon my ideas on this story will disappear. I know that some of you want to know when Jack will be discovered by androids,but i want to makea beginning and you can believe me that it will be soon.=====================================================

(Manwhile in gas station somewhere on Highway)

(Jack Pov)

I have no idea how many time has passed,i stopped checking the time after Pod told me everything. I was in f**ing futhure. Very very far futhure,so it means that all is lost to me,my family ,home ,friends even if i had only few of them but anyway i had friends.I think this took an hour before i calmed down a little bit i I let my eyes rest from tears and my lungs from choking. However, this robot was flying above me all the time, which all this time did not move from its place and only stood there probably looking at me not knowing what to do at the moment.All the time I was sitting leaning against a cold wall and a floor mostly devoid of tiles, he was just staring at me, probably trying to process the current situation or something.I bet he has never been in such a situation and I'm not surprised at all, and if he were, I wouldn't know what to do and I would just wait the whole thing in silence."-W, what are you looking at me so much scrap, you have something to say to me!?" I asked the robot in an aggressive voice.

- I deny that, I have no "Jack" unit as he put it "nothing to say", but I have never seen the model you are, both I have no information from my own field experience but also in the YORHA main server database

- "So what, will you spy on me from now on?" I replied with a huff at his emotionless male-voiced answer

- I deny it, my goal is not to spy on the "Jack" unit, but to establish the model of the android "Jack" in order to establish its origin and affiliation.

Immediately after Pod217 said which year he reigned in the world because of his rage that he was lying to me, I started asking him about this "wonderful and bright" future. In fact, I didn't listen to everything because of my mental breakdown after I realized that since he is a robot, he shouldn't lie.

He told me in large skin that there is currently the 14th machine war with the androids of Yorh and the Resistance, and therefore all the people are now on the moon who left the androids to fight for the lands and for mankind's home.I know it sounds like a computer game or an anime series plot, but it's the reality it is in, but why haven't I told the capsule yet that I am a human?

The answer is simple and logical because from what I deduced from my companion's statements ...We are Gods here, which means to androids we are Gods, literally. In fact, it may seem strange that since I'm going to be treated as a Deity here, what's the problem for me to admit to being human? Excessive curiosity, it is said that curiosity is the first step to Hell and that curiosity killed the cat. You might think that I was exaggerating with this statement, the more so because the robot told me that Androids have some kind of security and become hyperactive when something threatens a person, I preferred not to test it in practice, even if it sounds very optimistic in theory.

All this time the robot was trying to find out exactly what android I am, which of course I do not want, however.