Strange New World Ch.2 Something is wrong

(Jack Pov)
I was driving to the Eastern border. As i heard It was a good place for beginners who want to prove themselves in the role of survival, so I went to more mountainous areas due to the greater lack of civilization in these places. I really wanted to see if I can survive. If something bad happened, I have I have my radio and phone with me, so I can call for help at any time.

I hope that my parents will not come back,and saw that i am not in our home.They love me,but i am pretty sure that they will be furious.,when they realize that i am in sudents in the middle of nowhere.

(imagine it has two green bags on its sides and is slightly stained)

To be honest,that was strange VERY STRANGE.I mean,everyone was looking at me.I know that is very rare to se someone who looks like survivor from nuclear war ,or maybe because most of car and truck drivers see bikers as worms on the road in them that must be destroyed, discredited and offended at all costs.Seriosly .Tell my why,they are normal part of the traffic, not intruders,i mean i can understand that they are musch stressed when they want to overtake biker,because it is more possible to harm man on the biker than in other vahicle and usually it is car driver when accident happen,but blocking them at every step is really stupid and anoying.It is like punishment for nothing.It is like bullying someone,because he have a scarf of other people in town.

Fortunately the weather was good.And if driving on enduro was cool during hot sunny days,it starts to rain.You are all wet and cold.That's why everyone prefer enuro in summer or spring or any other hot days.So after a long ride to the southen-east i left the highway on a dirt road.After another hour I entered a village in the Sudetes, I am not sure if I was still in the Czech Republic, Germany , because due to the fact that the village was near the border, the road signs were written in two languages.But i think it was a czech village.I think it was because there old megaphones stood on poles from the times of the Czech People's Republic and the Iron Curtain over Europe. Through these megaphones, advertisements were broadcast, but mostly state propaganda. Especially since I heard that it is very characteristic in Czech villages and it was very characteristic got Czech villages and small towns.Anyway it was also typical mountain village with one main road in the middle.All place he whole place looked like time stopped there in the seventies, and the only thing that made it different from dry concrete was that some buildings were freshly painted, and the biggest fact that I didn't move back in time was the grocery store, which was painted dark blue color, with 12 yellow stars painted on its sides, i.e. the flag of the European Union theoretically a symbol of European democracy.

Around 9 p.m. when the sun was setting and there was only an orange glow left, I finally got to the place marked on the GPS. I stood before the entrance to the dark forest. I saw that there was nothing to be afraid of. Bears did not occur in areas close to people's place of residence. but I wasn't some expert and I certainly don't want to try surival in some wilderness where not even a satellite signal can reach it. After that, if, for example, he sprained his ankle, I would have huge problems with calling the mountain rescue service.