1

"Ah 'ello lil' boss." A loud voice spoke out from the large Golden doors covered with dead flowers and only some alive ones. The speaker wore a large black coat with red and yellow highlights. Upon this skeleton's neck he wore a shiny grayish brownish collar with a even shinier Golden coin upon the collar.
"Hello other Sans..." Papyrus hesitated slightly calling this beast his brother's name. I mean it was quite odd!
"Hah boss gonna be here soon k lil' boss?" The 'Sans', whom we shall now call Red and/or Fell, grinned showing his gleaming gold tooth. A sickening look was stuck on this Red's face.
"I see...Um here is my judge, Sans look up.." Papyrus demanded of his older brother. A small smirk sneaked onto Red's face as this other Sans obeyed so easily to this Papyrus.

Five hours late—
(Make sure to say thanks for the Kedgeup right here <3)

"Are you having fun pet..?" A darkened voice stood behind Red's body form. A small shiver went down both Papyrus's and his brother's.
"Eh total' fun we gotta be havin' yup." Red spoke out monotone and no longer did he act like he cared for others.
"Good..Now hello other...me and other judge." He said walking into the light as to let the skele bros see him.

(One of the tags says LIME this means that it is close to a lemon but not really. I am asexual and am uncomfortable with the mention of 'sex'. Now in this there will only be short sayings of this because of my asexuality)