3

-Next day cause I said so-

   "YOU ARE WHAT?!" Sans yelled out loudly. He couldn't believe what came from his king's skull. Edge smirked at the reaction. " Papyrus you don't have to we can work out something else!" Papyrus looked down and shook Edge's hand. Now...? For the poor judge his brother had betrayed him. As to why? The peace of two AUS and two nations.
    "Shut up Judge." Edge had spoken and enforced  the deltarune upon his new judge. Sans whimpered as his ability to speak had drained away. He slowly and painfully walked his way beside his new king, Edge. Papyrus looked down seemingly tears fell and he refused to look up. " Oh relax your 'judge' will be the one to carry my heirs I doubt I'll hurt him." This was odd and Sans was alarmed. He didn't want that.... In fact inter-course between two monsters was disgusting to Sans especially this edge lord that he JUST MET. In fact on top of this this edge lord was an AU of his own brother. Sans was alarmed most definitely yet his new king stood tall and failed to see his judge's failed attempts at disobeying the deltarune.

-Hah short chapter go brrrrrrrr. So I'm I am thinking of remaking my shitty SwadMare book as many people liked it and I didn't. I mean it was cringe, trash, rape-ish, and I hated it! So now I'm going for a more different one...? So I'll say the plot later maybe drop a few hints here and there. Now um Kedgeup is my main ship for the whole of the Undertale fandom(the second in line being Sangore and Sansby) So yeah this was short and just so you know the ships that is gonna be in my newest areeee: HorrorBerry, FluffyNight, ErrorDream and maybe just a tiny bit of ErrorLust and Kedgeup! So that book might take a while as I plan big things so gotta kinda plan start to finish before I even make a chapter lmfao. Anywhoooo that is gonna take a while so I am possibly only gonna work on this book and my Sans Meets MHA book. Check it out I swear I actually try to write shit ok?

    I love you all my children no matter you color, height, age, gender, or sexuality! Have a wonderful day my angels and check in on me at discord in fact next chapter I will be making a discord for this and the MHA book crossover! Toodles... oh one more thing this book chapter was about 432 words!!-