2

Sans stiffened up at the sight of the damaged bones of this 'Papyrus'. He looked away in disgust at all the scars presenting themself upon this skeleton.
"Sans meet my counterpart." The king of Sans' world spoke loudly and demanding. Sans nodded his skull towards this other Papyrus and then bowed as to show respect for his title. This 'evil' Papyrus grinned widely and even had the audacity to walk up to the Judge, Sans.
     "Oh my my my other and weaker me you sure do have a pretty Sans~" This Papyrus, we shall him Edge and/or Black, glided to beside Sans. Cowardly Sans stood still as if to let this 'Edge' 'sniff' him to make sure he was actually good. Then Edge gripped one of Sans' hands and held it up making sure to pin the other parts of his body to Edge's. Sans' eye socket twitched and his eye lights had gone away.
    "Sans stand down we will not harm the guests. They wish to make a pact." Papyrus spoke putting Sans under the deltarune's command. Sans then fell limp and simply pasted out. Papyrus sweat and laughed nervously. " So, um m-my Sans is a b-bit of a lazybones heh I-I don't think he really wanted to umm h-harm you..." Papyrus looked away as Edge still held the lifeless form of Sans. The grin upon Edge's skull grew larger. He was gonna have a bit of fun with this.
   "How can this weakling harm ME? He has no LV, 1 def, 1 atk, and even only 1 hp. This weakling couldn't hurt a fucking fly." Edge demanded to know and didn't even try to sound nice as to get the info he wanted. Papyrus shifted nervously and finally...

    "Judge Sans I am here to take you to your chamb-" A small brown little bunny hopped into the room holding wonderfully and gorgeous robes for the judge of this world. She had paused at the sight of him sleeping in a weird skeleton's hands that looked like Papyrus but the difference? One was unknown, armed and dangerous. The other was not this. She eeped and hopped over to the unknown skeleton and quietly asked for him. As he glared down at her she realized her mistake. They were making a pact...Would Sans be the leverage...? She shook her fluffy head and her king ears shook with, flipping around and finally resting behind her head. She nodded to Sans and shivered as this Papyrus glared down at her.
   "Ah yes other king please set Sans down it is time for him to sleep and for us to complete this peace treaty." King Papyrus spoke loudly yet with softness and hopefully he could change their minds. Edge nodded and dropped the judge.