"Oh My Merlin, Love Potion?"

I get to my dorm and find that Hermione is at her classes. I fall onto your bed and just stare at the ceiling. I don't want to finish today's classes. A while later Fred and George walk in and lay on either side of me. "I don't think this bed is big enough for all of us." I say, looking at the ceiling and trying to get them to leave

"Aw come on Y/n, you know I have to say it now." I see George's smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"I know." I sigh and wait for him to say it.

"That's what she said" George says, they laugh and high five over me.

"Ugh, I hate you George." I shuffle around a bit to get comfortable with the two between.

"But you don't hate me right?" Fred says snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Hello? Y/n? You in there?" I push away his hands and push him, not doing much. "What are we looking at?"

"Leave me aloneeeee." I whine, starting to get annoyed.

"Oh come on now." George picks me up, bridal style, and walks out to the common room. I squirm in his arms trying to get out.

"Let me goooo George!" He walks by Harry, I look up and yell out to him. "Harry save me!"

"Perfect" George puts me down and turns me to Harry. "Here we go Freddie."

"What is happeni-" You try to ask before Harry cuts you off.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you?" He walks up to me, grabbing your hand. "Did I happen to say I dream of you everyday, but let me say it out loud if that's okay." He spins me around, and I end up stumbling back.

"Oh my Merlin, love potion?" I raise an eyebrow and look at George.

"Well it was Hermione's idea, not ours." George says while Fred laughs hysterically next to him.

"Of course it was, I don't know why I even-" Harry walks up to me, turning me around again.

"I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked, and now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop-" I put my hand over his mouth to make it stop.

"Okay, that's it come with me." I grab his arm and drag him out of the common room. I walk to your dad's office, avoiding people in the hallway, and knock on the door. I wait a second or two before he opens it. He looks at me then Harry.

"What is wrong with him?" He asks noticing Harry looking around like he's floating.

"Well Fred and George gave him a love potion and I know I should bring him to Snape, but he scares me. Oh and also I have to study so... take him?" I smile with pleading eyes. He gives me a look, trying to figure out what I just said.

"Very well, let's go Harry. Go study before I fail you." He goes to bring him inside, but Harry stops to face my father.

"I want to marry your daughter, she's beautiful and brilliant." My eyes widen, then looks at me with a toothy smile.

"Is that so Potter?" He questions Harry, then looks at me with a mocking look. I cover my face after feeling my cheeks redden.

"I have to go, bye Harry." I let out a relieved sigh zand turn to my dad once more, "Thank you."

As I start walking I hear Harry again,"Bye darling." I look back as dad drags him into his office. I laugh to myself and continue walking away when Hermione and Ron pop out from the corner. They follow, until I turn facing them.

"Alright fine, you win I like him." I hide my smile until I turn and continue walking as they stop and start celebrating.

"I KNEW IT!" She laughs and continues chanting 'I knew it' until I disappear around a corner.