"Y/n, Step Away From Him."

He walks out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "I don't know how to get you out."

"Is that such a bad thing?" He comes over and kisses me. I giggle while we pull away everyone second or two.

"Maybe not," I kiss him again, "but if I get caught, I'm screwed. You too."

"How about I stay with you until you have to eat dinner." He pulls me closer to him, sitting on my bed.

"Hmm, why should I let you." I smirk and he reached up to kiss me again, "Maybe you can." He pulls me onto his lap when I kiss him again. We stay in my room for a while until my mom calls you down for dinner. I get up off of Theo and off of my bed. When I'm standing and fixing my hair, I see him looking at my neck, "What?"

"Your, um, your neck." He points to it. I go to a mirror in the bathroom and see 3 bright hickies on my neck and 2 light ones forming.

"Theo! What the fuck am I supposed to do?!" I yell a little too loud and hit his shoulder. "I can't use magic outside of school!"

"It just happened I don't know!" He says putting his hands up. I go through your clothes and find a big sweatshirt that covers them up for the most part. I grab his hand and start for the stairs, I look around seeing no one near the door.

"I'll let you out, just be quiet." He nods and I walk to the door, opening it quietly and he walks out.

"I'll call you." I go to respond, but hear footsteps. The door slams in his face and I turn to the arch way of the living room.

"What are you doing?" My mom asks as I start to walk towards the kitchen.

"Fresh air, it's always good for you." She doesn't respond, just nods confused. I get a plate of food and sit down at the table.

"So what were you guys doing in London?" I say after taking a few bites of my food. Careful not to move the hoodie.

"Tell her, she's old enough." My mom says as my father looks at her. He sighs and looks at me.

"We lost track of you-know-who." I almost choke on your water when I hear them.

"What? How?"

"We're not sure, we think he's gone in to hiding. Yet he practically disappeared." He says moving his food around with his fork.

"Where is he hiding?" My eyes darts from one to another.

"We're not sure." He tries to ignore the subject.

"Well there is-" My mom starts, but he cuts her off.

"Tonks." She shoots a look at him.

"Remus." She looks at me, "we think he could be hiding out at the Nott family's manor." She takes a bite of her food and I put my fork down. I get nauseous and my mind goes nuts.

"So why don't you look." I say a little quieter.

"We can't, not without the ministry." My dad answers this time. I try to stay focused on the other subjects they mention, but I can't help but think about Theo's family.

"May I be excused?" I sit up in my chair.

"You've hardly eaten." She looks at my plate then me. I do as well and look at her.

"Wasn't that hungry." She takes a deep breath then nods. I get up and go to my room, wanting to ask Theo about it. I end up deciding not to, just in case he doesn't know.

(Time skip!!! A month and half later)

I snooze the first three alarms I set and wake up a little while after realizing I overslept. I shoot up off my bed and quickly get ready. Once I change and put on some light makeup, I miss almost every step running downstairs. When I get down, I look around for my keys. "Dad?!" I yell as I rummage through the living room.