"Come On Talk To Me Baby."

"Granger can you like go so I can talk with her, actually?" He gives her a look, then she nods and leaves. He turns to me and sighs, "Honestly are you alright?"

"Tom just go." I roll over to face the wall.

"I'm here to help you. I know it's not usually like that, but I want to help Y/n." I sigh and take a minute to think. He puts a hand on my shoulder when I don't respond. "Want me to kill him for you?" I shake my head, feeling tears working their way up. He looks over my should to my face and sees my watery eyes. "Y/n." I roll over and look at him, trying to make out some words.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to pile this on you." I choke on my tears and wipe them as they fall. He lays down next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay Y/n. Potter is not worth your tears." He nudges me with his shoulder and I let out a small laugh. "I can talk to him for you."

"No, no. Merlin no." I'm able to get that part out clearly. He chuckles to himself and nods.

"Fine I'll let you handle it then." He sighs and puts his head on mine.

An hour or so goes by and I've stopped crying. I'm not sure if I was that worked up over Harry or I just was tired. "So, are we feeling alright to talk to him?" I look up at him and shake my head. "Gotta do it at some point." I look away and he starts to get up. "Fine, if you want to be like that. I'll go talk to him since you won't." He stands up now and reaches for the doorknob. I shoot up from my bed and stop him from leaving.

"NO! OKAY! FINE! I will go and talk to him." I take a deep breath, open the door, and walk into the common room. I walk by Hermione as Tom starts talking to her. When I get to the couches, I see Harry sitting alone. I stand in the staircase for a second before he looks up and sees me.

I walk over when he does so it doesn't look like I was staring, "Hey Y/n." He smiles and looks up from his potions work. I give him a fake smile in return.

"Hey." I sit next to him on the couch. He looks at me for a second and I worry that I've shown too much of how I feel.

"You okay?" I make eye contact with him and look away immediately. I twist the rings on my fingers. Something I tend to do from my anxiety.

"Well I-" I move my hand away from my rings and scratch my head. "I wanted to talk to you about something." As I'm about to say something he interrupts.

"Is this because of the truth serum, because Y/n I do like you but I feel like you don't like me." I look at him confused. Is he serious or was I hallucinating.

"Wait what? Harry you literally just called Ginny baby." I start getting a bit annoyed and angry. Was he just going to pretend it never happened?

"How did you even-" He looks up towards my dorm and sees Hermione and Tom looking down at us from the railing. I look up as well and they fall down out of sight.

"Hermione was spying, not me." He stands there for a minute looking at me. I can't tell if he's angry, flustered, or trying to make up an excuse.

"So then," he stands up, "do you want to go to hogsmeade tonight with me?" I look blankly at him, taken back from the question.

"What like a date?" He laughs at my surprised tone.

"Yeah, so?" I sit there thinking this would've gone different. Out of spite and without thinking much I answer.

"Sure." I smile and he does as well.

"I'll meet you here 'round 5?"

"Okay, yeah, sure that's good." He nods and laughs at me one more time.