"Two Days?!"

A week a half later, I'm stood in the backyard dueling with Sirius. My father had made me practice magic and continue with my studies in some type of way. "You're saying the spell so early, you're not always going to know your opponent." He walks back and says go. I fire my spells again, this time winning. "Better. You're lucky I'm going easy on you." I laugh and out my wand down.

"Y/n, come in there's someone I'd like you to meet." She calls to me from the door and I nod walking in, leaving Sirius and my dad outside. Probably to duel each other. When I get inside and to the kitchen I see a women, no older than your mom sitting at the table. She has black hair and dark brown eyes...almost like.

"I'm Anna Riddle, Tom and Mattheo's mom." She smiles, an awfully intimidating one.

"Lovely to meet you." I hold out a hand which she shakes, then sit down.

"Same to you, there isn't one summer Tom doesn't come home and mentions you." I smile at the thought of Tom talking to me to his mom. I then look to my mom as she sits next to me.

She lifts up her sleeve revealing the same mark as
E. "Bloody hell." I accidentally blurt out my mom nudges me. "Sorry, sorry I just thought it was given to a muggle."

"Is that what they still call me?" She gets some papers out and hands some things over to my mother.

"I've come to talk about the situation between you and Mattheo."

"Right, can't we just get married and have that be it?" Like always, I start pulling at my finger tips.

"Well of course you could, but where's the fun in that?" My gaze goes to my mom who's already occupied in looking at the papers.

"Well I don't want to be a burden." She laughs and puts her hand on my arm.

"It's alright, we'll over all the expenses." She smiles at me again and I sit there while they go through the papers and talk.

"Excuse me." K get up and walk to the living room to call Mattheo.

"Hello?" He answers and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you able to come here?" When I ask, I hear his footsteps stop.

"Why are you okay?" He asks with a weird amount of concern I've never heard in his voice.

"Don't act like you care about me too much Riddle." I laugh and hear the smallest sigh of relief on his end, "Your mother is here discussing our 'wedding'."

"Our what? I thought we were just going to do it and get it over with?"

"That's what I said, but what's the fun in that?" I quote Anna's words.

"Give me like ten, fifteen minutes."

"Alright. Thank you." I hang up and wait in the living room. Before I get the chance to sit someone knocks. "How the f-" I get up and walk to the door, opening it to find Theo.

"Hi." He says with a slight smile.

"Hey." My hands stay on the door and I force a smile.

"Bad time?" I shake my head and make my smile more genuine. I could use a break from them.

"No it's alright, I just thought you were gonna come on break." He nods and looks at the ground.

"I just wanted to talk about something really quick?" I look back to the kitchen and back to Theo.

"Of course, but my mom has people over so can we talk outside?" He moves out of the way and holds out an arm.