•18•

Third Person POV

"Your life." The Japanese male stated in a stern tone before earning a smack on the head from the youngest in the room.

"Shut it Nakamoto. I wasnt asking you, you little shit." Taeyong said, still glaring at the Japanese.

Jaehyun let out a sigh as he continued to stare at the anime beauty in front of him who was endlessly killing them in his mind.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow as he noticed the youngest in the room staring at him, sending him a small snow ball to get him back to his senses which by the way worked.

"So you're just gonna stare at me pretty boy?" Taeyong playfully asked.

Yuta side eyed his friend giving him a slightly forceful nudge with his elbow which earned a groan from the younger.

"Kidding aside Taeyong, are you gonna deny the fact that you're pregnant? With HIS-" Yuta pointed at Jaehyun. "This motherfucking idiot's child."

"So?"

"MF didn't I just say that that kid is obviously Jaehyun's!?"

"Yeah, so? Get to the point already." Taeyong rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "You my child will be staying here with us. Bring you're big ass crew with you too."

"Who the fuck do you think are you calling you're child? If someone's gonna be somebody's child, YOU would be MY child and you would be a piece of shit like your father." Taeyong ranted freezing the floor as he stomped his feet.

"Bitch who are you calling you're child!? Come at me bro! I won't hesitate to kick your non existent ass you bitch!!!" Yuta said, "Whose ass are you calling non existent you dumb excuse for a top." Taeyong spat back glaring furiously at the Japanese, "Oh it on you flatassed bottom!" Yuta said sending a fire ball at the older Korean who countered it with a slightly larger snowball.

The two of them kept exchanging attacks while the youngest in the room seem to look like he was unbothered by the chaos which luckily stopped when a giant and a dwarf entered the room.

"Okay what the fuck is going on?" The tallest asked as he stared down the two power users who were exchanging attacks.

"This little shit started it!" The fire user and ice user said in unison.

Taeil let out a sigh as he inspected the small room which was covered with a fare amount of frost and burns.

"I'm not even gonna ask what you two idiots were fighting about. Anyways we have company." The eldest in the room stated blankly,  before walking inside the room while dragging the arm  of a gorgeous tan skinned male.

The blue haired anime beauty had his jaw dropped as he watched one of the younger power users in his home get dragged inside the small chamber by a dwarf.

A few moments later all of the villains finally left the room, leaving both Hyuck and Taeyong alone.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taeyong asked as he tried to calm himself down. "I followed you cuz I was pretty sure you weren't gonna go out for groceries since we just got them yesterday. I also heard your conversation with Flicker." The younger replied.

"Then why didn't you just run away?"

"Mark caught me before I could even take a step back."

Hyuck let out a sigh before regretting his life decisions. He stared at the bluenette next to him who had a looked disappointed at him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry, I just thought that it wouldn't be safe for you to go out alone, we know that you're pregnant so we have to be extra careful."

"I know, I'm just a bit disappointed that you followed me but at least you're safe."

"You know guys that little blue headed ice making skinny ass dude just has to go. I need to find my dear Sicheng and he is the motherfuckin key."

"I thought Frost-nim was a hole not a key." Jisung butted in.

"Not the time for sex jokes Jisung." Mark scolded. "Jisung stated facts though." Jaemin said.

"I just can't with you guys being like this." Mark said.

"Anyway, I'm just gonna hear I didn't hear Jisung say that. Back to the topic, that bluenette over there is pregnant with Jaehyun 's child, I'm pretty sure he has no plans of aborting cuz that would mean that there's a 97 percent chance of him dying with the kid." Yuta said.

"Well, we need their crew to help us. We only just actually took their group down because the government uses them for their own benefit, and the fact that their in the way of us terminating the government's power and control over us power users." Johnny stated.

"The government hides a ton of shit from the people and their superheroes." Taeil stated.

"I genuinely just can't believe that they would hide those facts from the top heroes."

"Its because the government knows that if the top heroes learn about their corruption they'll get their assess handed to them, especially if my baby mommy knows about it and makes a move all the other power users will follow his lead."

"We only have a few goals, get Frost's crew to help us and bring down the government."