four

Its been over a month since that bar incident and surprisingly none of the gangs nor supervillains caused any trouble not even a petty thief, which was rather odd.

Anyway I woke up early today for the reason that i have to cook breakfast early because today is my seventeen year old brother's first day back to school, well that only applied to him since all the teacher's know that Jeno would always start going to school a bit late compared to other students, beside the principal of the school was a friend of mine, and that friend is Kim Jungwoo. Yes, he owns a bar but that bar is only there to hide the fact that that's where our group would always meet up.

Hyung, I couldn't sleep a wink last night.❞ Jeno groaned as he walked into the kitchen already dressed in his school uniform with his bag slung on one shoulder. ❝Is it about your power again?❞ I asked him as I placed a plate of pancakes and a cup of orange juice in front of him. ❝Was there even a situation that I couldn't sleep because of something else other than my powers?❞ He asked as he munched on the pancakes.

I gave him a shrug as I began to eat my own meal. I always pitied my brother, not in a mean way of course, its just because Jeno has the power to get into anyone's head, he heard voices most of the time, and he could also feel what they were feeling, and sometimes that got out of hand; like the first time he burst because of anger, shouting in his head causing him to here everyone's thoughts and some of those thoughts weren't pretty, other than that he could also feel whatever everyone else was feeling.

Hyung, I can literally feel the overflowing pity your giving me right now.❞ He said after he finished eating. I muttered a small sorry, knowing that my brother hated being pitied by other people. ❝Hyung you can go to your job now. I'll wash the dishes since its still early. You won't want Sicheng hyung to literally make the whole world shake just because you're late.❞ Jeno said, remembering the time when the earth manipulator caused a huge ass tsunami to hit Japan because they left him alone at a restaurant when they had a vacation to Japan.

I nodded and made my way to my workplace, which was a 15 minute walk from my house, but since I have a car it only took me about 5 minutes to get there. As I stepped out of my car after parking it in a nearby parking lot, I saw Sicheng and Donghyuck talking in front of the flower shop.

Hey gays.❞ I greeted them as I walked towards them, they greeted me back with a bright smile before they told me that it would be best if I joined their conversation. ❝Taeyong hyung, Jungwoo's bar was raided by a gang last night.❞ Donghyuck said with a worried look on his face, ❝What were they after?❞ I asked, ❝The security footage. They were looking for you hyung, but luckily the footage is in Ten hyung's hands.❞ Sicheng said, giving me a reassuring smile.

I felt a bit guilty about the whole 'innocent Jungwoo's bar was raided last night' and I still had doubts about the raiders not getting anything. Somehow something didn't feel right.

🐶

I walked into my first class of day seeing a lot of unfamiliar faces and a couple of familiar once; specifically Huang Renjun and Zhong Chenle, but one tanned male was missing.

You finally decided to go to school.❞ Renjun said raising his eyebrow at me and his voice filled with sarcasm, but I could feel the happiness he was trying to suppress from deep inside of his emotions. ❝Oh shut up Renjun, I know you missed me.❞ I said giving him and Chenle a big hug. ❝So what the hell did I miss when I was gone?❞ I asked after I pulled away from them. ❝Three transfer students.❞ Chenle answered, pointing at three boys sitting at the back. ❝Hmm I didn't think we'd get transfers this year.❞ I said, putting my bag at the seat next to Chenle and sitting down.

Like always I could here the thoughts of my classmates without even trying to use my powers. Since I had nothing to do I unconsciously listened to their voices until one particular voice caught my attention.

I focused on that voice until I got inside whoever that person was' head. I could feel frustration and anger from this person, he was literally screaming in his head and I flinched at all the curse words he shouted in his head, internally rambling about an unbackable system from a no named place. I couldn't quite get what he was rambling about and accidentally spoke in my thoughts causing him to be aware of my presence in his mind. I quickly shut my eyes and then I was back in reality.

'Thank God, I almost got caught.' I thought to myself as I took out my notebook as I saw the teacher walk in.

Jaemin

Who the fuck was that? Are there other power users here? I looked around the classroom, the teacher was giving a lecture when someone busted the door open and walked inside the classroom.

Mr. Lee Donghyuck, care to explain why you were late?❞ The teacher asked but the tanned male obviously wasn't listening as he was staring at our new classmate for a couple of seconds before suddenly shouting. ❝What the fuck Lee Jeno how could you not tell me that you're going back to school today!?!?!❞ Donghyuck shouted making everyone flinch. ❝Hello to you too, Hyuck.❞ The new guy or Lee Jeno said sarcastically, he looked unfazed as if he had already seen this coming.

Jaehyun

We finally found a lead on the bar incident, fortunately we have a Na Jaemin with his powers to manipulate any type of technology, the footage wasn't there but there were traces from the inside of the bar around that time of a thin man with blue hair walking out of the bar alone.

Just a little bit more time and I can finally catch you Frost.