eight

Jaehyun

"Good Job John, you just sent them flying towards the kids' school." Taeil sarcastically said. "Hey don't blame me for it, besides we have to contact Yuta and Lucas. Let's tell them to go to the school. The rest of their group might be there." Johnny said. All three of us jumped off the building as Johnny created a portal right below us leading us towards Jaemin's school. When we arrived it was pure chaos, buildings burning, a ton of destroyed pieces of random shit but despite all of that it was quite and no one was there well except the corpses of a few teachers.

"Wow....The kids did a good job-" Johnny's statement was cut off when a wild Mark Lee was thrown at him. I glanced at the direction Mark came from, only to see Lash, glaring at our direction especially Mark.

Mark stood up not even bothering to help Johnny up and sent a deadly glare towards Lash. "Come right at me you Motherduckin Bunny!" Mark yelled, seconds later Lash was already crashing into Mark at the speed of Sound.

Taeil and Johnny tried to help Mark but Lucas beat them to it, "What'd I miss?" Lucas asked as he was helping Yuta stand up properly. "Oh just Mark crashing into Johnny and yelling at Lash." Taeil answered. "Wow I missed a lot. Anyways we need to look for Jaemin, like right now. He texted me about some important info, but the things is he is in the farthest part of the school." Lucas said, "Okay everyone let's go. I think Mark can handle Lash." I said as we ran inside the school. I saw a three short males dressed as supers guiding a whole bunch of students towards somewhere.

One of the unfortunately noticed us and started screaming blasting all of us through multiple walls.

3rd person view

Chenle screamed at the top of his lungs out of fear, Chenle was really a fan of thriller movies and seeing supervillains in a dark, destroyed, and partially burning creepy hallway wasn't helping.

"Blink, just teleport us out of here." Ten muttered as he signalled all of the students to hold his hand. A few seconds layer they found themselves on the border. Renjun fell down on his knees coughing out blood as he used his powers too much. Renjun was aware that his boyfriend was monitoring his thoughts despite all the chaos.

'Jeno, tell Taeyong hyung that I can't go to the underground. I'm to worn out.'

At Jeno's side he signalled his brother that Renjun can't teleport them out, Taeyong was deep in his thoughts as he looked around the tunnels. He secretly signalled Donghyuck to make a forcefield slash illusion so they can safely go out.

Taeyong remembered Jeno say that there was an emergency exit in the underground that lead to an abandoned tunnel, where trains used to go through.

As Donghyuck aka Fullsun complied he secretly put up the barrier as Taeyong asked Jeno to lead the way towards the exit. As they quickly moved through the tunnels Jeno tried to sense if anyone was nearby and he immediately sensed anger from the people that might be furiously fighting above ground.

Jeno had shivers down his spine as he walked along with his brother and friends and classmates through the wet and smelly tunnel. There were a few rats running around squeaking occasionally. But minutes later they were already outside, and the students started to run in different directions as Taeyong, Donghyuck and Jeno silently went back into the tunnel. Carefully running back to the school to help their friends.

All three of them were aware of the fact that Renjun, Chenle and Ten are no longer at the school, they don't even know where Jungwoo and Sicheng are. Despite the chances of losing they still wanted to make sure all of their friends were safe. As soon as they were back at the school in the huge field was where Lash was surrounded by six no seven men, two of which seemed to be the same age as Jeno.

As the temperature drop, the seven men including Doyoung glanced at random directions eyes finally settling on him once he was spotted. Taeyong immediately froze the ground and suddenly the ground started shaking furiously as huge roots and vines rose from the quaking earth. As huge shards of ice flew from the sky Haechan created a forcefield so they wouldn't be hurt.

Despite the huge attack, Jaehyun and his group remained unfazed as Jaehyun manipulated the wind creating towering tornadoes with deadly ice shards flying around.

And as much as the superheroes didn't want this to happen they had to retreat as the danger level was already really high.

And so there began the era of the once peaceful and free world was suddenly wrapped around the supervillains finger.