thirteen

Third Person POV

It was five in the morning when, Jeno suddenly found his big brother puking his guts out, in the bathroom, the same thing happened in Renjun and Sicheng's shared room, when Renjun found his cousin, sitting on the floor vomiting in the toilet.

It had been happening to Taeyong for days now, but the fact that this was happening to Sicheng too alerted all of the remaining members. Everyone cared for Taeyong and Sicheng as they were the ones who worked hard the most when most of them had nothing in life, all of them were practically raised by the two despite some of them being older, even the newest additions to their group learnt about their group's history and how they grew into a large group of power user friends slash family.

"Okay, there is literally something wrong with the two of them." Ten said as he sat down on the sofa after Taeyong and Sicheng left to buy groceries. Ever since Sicheng's break up, they never opened the flower shop again, well at least Sicheng and Taeyong weren't there. They were replaced by Ten and Doyoung who exchanged their jobs with the two of them. Taeyong was now working at the clinic with Kun while Sicheng was posing as a guard Jungwoo hired as Doyoung's replacement.

"Ten, didn't you say, Taeyong reeked of sex about a month ago?" Jungwoo asked.

"Well yeah, he said he got fucked by Storm, but that doesn't explain Sicheng's case." Ten answered.

"Ten, you know Sicheng, he broke up with his eight year boyfriend all of a sudden, don't you think he'd do something before probably leaving the guy with a note that said he was breaking up with him. He might have slept with his ex, you know how much Sicheng gets attached to people, considering they have been dating for eight years, Sicheng is a conservative bitch and suddenly he told his boyfriend that his ready to sleep with him all of the sudden then he broke up with him, probably through a note or text, I think that's what happened." Doyoung said.

"Okay, Hyung that was surprisingly very detailed." Jungwoo said in awe.

Wondering where the kids are? Well they're at school. So let's check what's going on with them.

Jeno was peacefully talking to his boyfriend, Renjun, and his friends Yangyang, Xiaojun and Donghyuck, wondering where Chenle and Shotaro are? Their in a different class.

"Jaemin, its been a month, and we still have no luck in figuring out if their power users too, like Chenle. Their group just grew adding three new members." Mark said as he stared at the tanned teenager name Donghyuck.

"Well I'm pretty sure Hendery mentioned something about the two new Chinese kids." Jaemin said as he shifted his gaze towards Hendery who was licking cheese off his fingers. Hendery gave them a toothy grin after noticing that all of his friends were staring at him. Hendery faked a cough before speaking.

"Well I used to live in the same neighborhood with Xiaojun and Yangyang, and their Kun Ge, all three of them were turned into outcasts when everyone learnt about Xiaojun having powers, electricity to be precise and everyone assumed the other two had powers to. But one day they just straight up left the town without everyone knowing." Hendery said.

Jeno

"Their staring at us again." Yangyang muttered, alerting all of us. "Why do they always do that? They look creepy. And then there's the Hendery dude looking all stupid while licking the cheese off his fingers." Donghyuck said.

"ᵍᵘʸˢ ʷᵉ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʲᵘᵈᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ. ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵒᵘʳ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ."

"Why do you have to be so cute all the time, Shotaro!?" Xiaojun whined as he pinched Shotaro's cheeks.

I gave out a sigh as I noticed Hendery slowly approaching us. "Uhh you're Dejun right?" Hendery asked as he placed his hand on one of Xiaojun's shoulders. Xiaojun froze, I entered his mind only to see a young 7 year old Xiaojun crying as he held another boy's hand. The boy was lying on the ground, he wasn't moving, probably unconscious.

'Jeno, Hendery is onto me.'
Xiaojun said in his mind. 'What do you mean?' I asked still staring at the scene as the 7 year old Xiaojun's hair started to turn yellow as thunder and lightning struck. 'Hendery is the kid lying flat on the ground.' He said, letting out a sigh before continuing. ' I actually thought he died that day, that why I cried. It was the day I got my powers, he used to be my friend.' Xiaojun stated with a stern tone.

I glanced back at the scene or should I say memory and I saw Xiaojun being held by Kun who was being chased by people with torches and pitchforks, it looked like they lived in a farm land. Xiaojun was still crying when Kun carried him, and continued to run away from the people chasing him. 'Hendery got his powers on that day too. He has the power to manipulate metal.'

I snapped out of Xiaojun's thoughts as I looked at Jaemin's group's direction, only to see a smirking Mark whispering something to Jaemin.

Shit, I think they caught me.

Taeyong

"Are you sure you're alright Taeyong hyung?" Kun asked me as he helped me sit down on a vacant hospital bed. "Of course, I'm alright Kun, no need to worry." I said trying to calm him down.

"I don't think so hyung." He said giving me a worried look, before continuing his statement.

"I think your pregnant, Taeyong hyung."

That sentence made me laugh so hard that I had tears in my eyes from laughing, but as soon as I composed myself Kun was looking at me like he was dead serious about his statement.

"Kun, I'm not pregnant. I'm sure of it." I said, "Hyung, just take a pregnancy test. It wouldn't hurt to try, right?" Kun said in a serious tone.

I let out a sigh before giving in to his suggestion. "Fine." I muttered as he handed me a pregnancy test from wherever he got it.

I entered the bathroom and took the test......... A few minutes later and I ended up freezing the bathroom floor.

"Hyung are you alright in there?" Kun asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah the test say that its negative." Oh how I wish that statement was true. And of course I didn't say anything, I couldn't answer his question, because this is not fucking okay.

"K-Kun, it has two fucking lines." I managed to say, as I stared at the pregnancy kit in my hands.

What the fuck have I done? Jeno's gonna kill me if he finds out.