Everybody talks

a year later

every day, me, Himari, Kaigaku and Zenitsu trained. we all wanted to go to the final selection, so when Gramps told us we can go the final selection, we were all very happy.

"I hope i don't die..." Zenitsu muttered.

"Don't worry Zenitsu! we will all get out of this alive. and then you can marry your Himari-chan!" i teased him. Zenitsu grinned.

I walked away and was met by Kaigaku. "I know you like that yellow hair idiot, but he only has eyes for Himari. You should give up." he said with a smirk. my eyes were glued on the floor.

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time...

I look at Zenitsu and Himari laughing and talking.

I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks

we entered the place and two girls, one with black hair and one with white hair, greeted us. they announced the final selection was starting.

for the first four days, everything was going pretty smoothly. me, Himari and Zenitsu stuck together while Kaigaku left us at the start.

however, on the fifth day, Zenitsu got into trouble with a demon. i was about to slay it when Himari came in and slayed it.

"Himari-chan! you are awesome!" Zenitsu exclaimed. Himari just smiled.

i felt i wanted to throw up when they just stared at each other.

am i jealous of Himari? maybe. why can't he just pay attention to me? why is Himari so special?

luckily we did not get into any more serious trouble. unluckily for me, Zenitsu and Himari just seemed more in love with each other. i wanted to cry. but i couldn't. Zenitsu can't see me cry.

we made it.

finally.

then...

Zenitsu kissed Himari.

It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt

i couldn't do it anymore. tears fell down on my face. kaigaku came up to me. something came over me. i hugged him even though i knew he hated hugs. surprisingly, he hugged me back.

"its ok..." kaigaku whispered. it was he first time he spoke so softly, i burried my head in his shoulder.

It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack
Mama's always gotta back track
When everybody talks back

a/n hiii, i hope you guys like this chapter :)

word count: 398 words