Flyday Chinatown

it was about noon and we decided to go back to the group. we wanted to announce that we are dating and we still had that demon to catch. we strolled back to them, hand in hand. when we saw them, they looked confused. zenitsu grinned. "we are dating!" tanjiro and inosuke congratulated us, even though inosuke mispronounced our names again. we couldn't see nezuko because there was sunlight.

what caught my attention, was himari's reaction. she looked hurt. then i just remembered that himari likes zenitsu. i felt ashamed. i knew she liked him yet i did this. she must feel like i betrayed her, which i did. i looked down in shame. tanjiro and zenitsu were chatting while inosuke was stuffing his face with his lunch. me and himari were looking around at the surrounding.

It's So Fly-Day Fly-Day CHINA TOWN ジャスミンに接吻を

A kiss of the jasmin

It's So Fly-Day Fly-Day CHINA TOWN 私も異国人ね

I don't belong here either

i looked at himari, i could see tears in her eyes. i moved away from zenitsu. "hey himari...can we go take a walk?"she nodded. "i'm sorry himari, i knew you liked him yet i did this," i sighed "but i really like him, i hope you can move forward and find a better guy for you."

she smiled wryly. "its ok, i know you guys liked each other. besides you guys are better for each other anyways. it was just a stupid crush, what you guys have is love. i'll move on eventually." she looked up to the blue sky. i was touched. i held out my hand. "can we still be best friends?" she shook my hand and pulled me into a hug. "yea, of course." we looked back at the town, full of colourful string lights and life.

It's So Fly-Day Fly-Day CHINA TOWN 私も異国人ね

I don't belong here either

It's So Fly-Day Fly-Day CHINA TOWN ジャスミンに接吻を

A kiss of the jasmin

It's So Fly-Day Fly-Day CHINA TOWN 私も異国人ね

I don't belong here either

a / n : oop double update?

count down : 20 / 21

word count : 344 words