Just the two of us

"alright! i got permission to go to town and shop for your outfit..." then sakura dropped her voice to a whisper. "...for zenitsu." she smirked. my face flushed red. "o-ok lets go shopping!" i changed the conversation as i pulled sakura to the town.

the town was so colourful, if i didnt know there was a dangerous demon in this town, i would be so relaxed. we went into so many stores. the outfits either didnt fit me or looked too weird on me. finally, we saw the best outfit for me.

( just imagine this - you can think of another outfit if you want )

it was perfect. if the upper moon did come, i could still fight it in this outfit. plus, it looked pretty good on me. sakura eyes lit up, "WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!" she said excitedly. "you will definitely get zenko's attention with this kimono." she whispered again. it was the second time i blushed today. why is sakura such a good detective? sakura also had plans to go to the festival with some of the other girls. so, we went to go finding for a outfit for her.

as we headed back to the building, i thought about me and zenitsu, in the festival. i thought about how he would probably reject me. but if i was going to die to this upper moon demon, might as well confess my feelings first.

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
(Just the two of us)
Just the two of us
Building castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

i could only dream about me and zenitsu being together... but it would be impossible that he would like me back...

when we got back, zenitsu came up me. "y /n-channnn where were youuuu?" he cried. i smiled as i patted his head. "i went to the town to go shopping with sakura." on cue, sakura waved at him. he beamed. "nice to meet you sakura-chan!" as he held out his hand for her. when she shook his hand, he blushed a little. i looked down, not able to look at them.

me and sakura continued walking to her room. "hey... zenko isnt a girl...right?" i widened my eyes. i trusted sakura...should i tell her? i sighed as i pulled her into her room.

"ok fine...zenko is a boy, his real name is zenitsu. we're here for a undercover thing...i cant really say." thankfully, she nodded and didnt pry further. "so how did you guys meet?" she said with a playful smirk. i looked down and blushed. as i told her about me and zenitsu, i could only think about us, what we would be in the future.

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
(Just the two of us)
Just the two of us
Building big castles way on high
Just the two of us
You and I

i could only hope me and zenitsu wouldnt die on the mission.

a / n : heyo new update :) i realised i didnt put zenitsu as zenko ( his undercover name ) so ill change that later. hope you guys enjoyed this

word count : 557 words