kiss

HellofellowFioleeFans ('∀')
So, you have been waiting quite a long time for a 'Fiolee' moment to happen. Perhaps... A kiss?

I do not own Adventure Time or any of it's characters...sadly. Enjoy!

*** *** ***
Fionna'sPOV —->
Is he going to kiss me..?

The door suddenly opened. I saw Cake standing at the door smiling 'innocently'. "Sorry, am I interrupting something..?" She asked with a bit of an attitude.

Marshall Lee stood next to me awkwardly. Well Cake had definitely killed the moment. "Bye Fionna, see you later" he said as he flew away.

I turned to Cake with a red face. "Cake! Were you spying on us?" I questioned angrily towards her. "Now, now Fionna, Did you think I was gonna let your first kiss be like that?" Cake said in a sassy way.

What did she mean? A kiss is a kiss right? I mean I was happy either way. "Nah girl! Your first kiss has to send sparks flying! It is your first one after all!" She stated.

I was still pretty upset. It was the perfect opportunity! And then Cake decided it wasn't!

I guess I'll have to wait for a kiss.

"I don't know Cake...it was the perfect opportunity" I said a bit upset. "Fionna, I'm gonna give you the perfect date with Marshall! Then your kiss will be perfect!" Cake said excitedly. She then texted Marshall to come over tomorrow night.

I can't wait. I guess...

***tomorrow***

I begin to smell something delicious coming from our kitchen. What is that incredible smell? As I walk in, I see Cake cooking so much food!

"Um... Cake?" I say questionably. What was she doing? "Fionna! I'm preparing your date dinner! Your gonna have a picnic, then I'll make sure there are fireworks!!! Just you wait Fionna" Cake said as she seasoned the food.

I smiled and awaited the date happily.

Suddenly I hear an evil laughter from outside. A familiar laughter. Ice Queen. "Ahahahaha" she laughed maniacally.

I run outside and see her flying away with prince Gumball. She'll never get away with it! I run towards the Ice Kingdom, fighting time.
** ** ** Laterthatnight

Marshall POV >>>

I knock on her door nervously. I was kind of surprised to be invited over. Nobody opens the door. After knocking for a while, I decided to wait outside for their return. Maybe they forgot...?

*** *** *** *** HoursLater

What was taking so long? I suddenly hear a boom sound from the Ice Kingdom. I look up and see fighting going on. I realize where they are.

I start flying towards the Ice Kingdom.

*** IceKingdom***

I reach the kingdom. Suddenly, I see Fionna locked in with Gumball and Cake. When I walk towards the Jail, I get attacked by The Ice Queen. "Stay away! Their mine! Especially the pink one!" She yells creepily. Pink one...?

"Leave me alone please!" Said Gumball. "Nobody asked you pinky!" Yelled the Ice Queen. I then fly towards the Ice queen and punch her face.

"Hey! What just happened" she said weakly. Then she realized I had stolen her crown. I then quickly knock her out, and take the key. I chuckle a little.

"Saaaave us" said Gumball. I begin to unlock the jail. Gumball then runs out and leaves. What a loser. I say in my mind.

"Marsh! Thank you! I'm so sorry about the dinner not happening, I just got captured after trying to fight her, then Cake also did when she came and tr-" before she finished, I held her hands gently and kissed her lovingly.

Behind us fire works exploded of all colors. Cake had planned it all along, had she? I guess it didn't matter. I was kissing the most beautiful girl in the world right now❤

To be continued soon...

*** *** ***

Hope you enjoyed!!! Fiolee forever! I'll update as soon as possible ❤