Beach, Bikinis, and Butterflies!

How are you reader? Hopefully your doing good, because this chapter your about to read is the final Brave Enough fiolee fanfiction chapter!

I was going to end it in the chapter called, Kiss, but I wanted to make a two part summer extra~!!!

After uploading this chapter, I'm going to go around reading all the chapters to make editing corrections- I've noticed that there are quite a few mistakes I made...

Finally- if you still want an extra extra chapter, leave a question for any character in the story, or for me! I'll make a final chapter answering those questions! But ask before August 5th, or else I won't make the chapter. Enjoy!

//not edited//
// Fionna's POV//

The sizzling hot summer sun!

Most people don't necessarily like the summer heat- but I personally enjoy it the most! You know how I don't particularly enjoy Christmas? Well- the weather has a lot to do with it. I'd rather cool myself down at a beach or pool, than warm myself up with hot chocolate drinks and huge jackets.

Rather than huge jackets- why not bikinis?

I rushed towards the piping hot sanded area- wearing my two piece bikini. What a day to go to the beach! I couldn't help but be filled with joy and excitement! The best part is that Marshall Lee is a-

I turn around and see Marsh sitting in the a chair- miles and miles away from the ocean. He looks uncomfortable and kinda annoyed to be here. Great- my entire day was just ruined. I mean, of course he wouldn't be jumping around splashing in the cool water- but still.

I walk towards him, a bit upset, and give him a pouting face. This'll work for sure! "What is it Fio? I know- I know, you want me to join your splishy-slashy water enjoyment activities, but honestly I'm more of a night owl." He looked down towards his phone screen and began scrolling through some totally not more important than his girlfriend stuff!

What!? What?

I'm not some 10 year old he brought to play at the beach! He is not my babysitter- or my parent! Why is he acting so gloomy?!

"Fionna? Is that you!"

I hear a familiar gummy voice yell from behind me. I turn to face the caller, and see Gumball and the Flame prince together! I look at them with awe, who knew even Flame Prince comes to the beach?! They're both wearing swimming trunks, and start waving for me to come over. Should I go? What about Marsh? I turn to look at Marsh who was still scrolling down his phone, and decide, why not?!

I begin to rush towards them happily, and the greet me with smiles.

"Fionna! What're you doing here?" Flame prince questions curiously. What am I doing here? At first I thought it was going to be me and Marsh, but he isn't having much fun at all, is he? Could it be my fault? "Uh-nothing much, just wanted a day at the beach with Marshall, but he doesn't seem to be in the mood for the beach at all." I answer truthfully. Both Gumball and Flame look at me sadly, then smile.

"Don't mind him- he isn't exactly the sun type right? He'll be fine Fionna." Gumball responds kindly with a smile, while Flame prince nods in agreement. Sun type, huh?

After a while of chatting with Flame prince and Gumball, I watch as Flame prince sits near the shore, and Gumball and me rush into the cool ocean water. It was really fun actually. We splashed each other in the face and played around a bit. I tried to convince Gumball to swim in deeper with me- but he refused and decided to stay near the shore with flame prince.

I began to swim deeper and deeper in, until I suddenly feel something wrap around my legs. What the hell is this? It's large and slimmy like- gross. Soon enough, a huge monster bursts out the ocean! It was tall and slimy, and had me caught tightly.

"Help! Someone!"

I begin to yell loudly for help- finally catching Gumball and Flame prince's attention. Gumball is too busy drowning near the damn shore!( he is pretty useless), and Flame prince can't come in the water or he'd die in seconds! I'm doomed!

Seconds later, I see Marshall rushing towards the monster as his own skin burns slowly in the sun. Marshall! Why are you risking your life!? He didn't even want to come in the first place- and now I see him slaying the beast in a matter of seconds, saving me.

Why am I so selfish?

He caught me, and swam us to shore- ignoring the whole damn Gumball drowning near the shore thing, and swimming right past him.

"Marsh," I say lightly as he holds me up bridal style, "let's go home." I finish. "I thought you'd never ask idiot." He responds with a smirk.

I officially have the best boyfriend ever- and none of it would have happened, if I weren't-

Brave Enough.

The End.