Chapter 1

Shit... They left me. Why do they keep doing this? They know I hate staying home alone. What if I decide I want to live homeless and burn this bitch down. They know I'm paranoid and they still decided to leave me-

Fuck... What's that?. You know what, let me pretend like I didn't hear shit.
There it is again. But the last time I checked, it was just me.

Or was it?

Lemme hurry up and get out of the show-
I paused... Why the fuck are there glowing eyes beyond my shower curtain?

Okay...

I don't see it, then it doesn't see me.
Right? Rigghhhtt.

"Bitch! Get the fuck out of the shower now."
Wait. What?? The air is not suppose to speak.

And who does it think it's talking to? It can't tell me to get outta my own fucking shower...

"Listen asshole, whatever you is. This is my fucking house you don't tell me what I can and can't do"

A gasp.

Did it just gasp? That can't be.
What did it expect ? Me to cower and scream? Well I might do that later... Considering I might need help.

I just need to-

Fuck..."Ow". Did this ass just pull me out of my own shower?

"Didn't I just tell you to get the fuck out of the shower?" It sneered at me.
The nerve.

Shit I'm screwed. Is he going to rape me? Well he'll have to kill me first. I kicked him in his groin. He growled out "bitch".

I laugh. Call me crazy for laughing now but I had to, or i would just break down and cry.

Okay... No time to waste Tonia. Think fast. He's down. Make sure he stays that way. I punched him in the throat.

He struggles to breathe.

Okay, time to excape. He grabs my ankle, I toppled to the floor, face first. I throw my hands out last minute. Holding myself up in a plank, I twist and kick him in the face... Hard... He collapsed to the floor.

I got up and start running to the bathroom's door. I don't even care that I'm stark naked at the moment. It's surprising that he didn't pull out a weapon on me.
He probaly doesn't have a weapon.
Or does he? No time to check

I get to the door and yanked it open.
Mi bloodclaat!

There's more men...

"Rob you alright?" The ring leader asked.
Why the hell you asking him? I'm the one standing here naked and panting.

He glared at me.

Can he mind read or something? I know I didn't say that out loud.

Did I?

"What the fuck did you do to Rob?" He asked.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I reply.

Slap.. "Don't you dare speak to me like that"
Rassclaat... That hurt. Bad. " who the rass you think you be?-"... Slap. I couldn't help myself. It's payback.

"Restrain her" he says calmly. Rubing his redding jaw.

"Wait. What? No. You can't do that. I need to put clothes-"... Why did I have to open my big mouth. Now everyone is looking at me... Shit.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. And that's all the warning I got before something hit me in the back of my head... Hard...

Everything went black...