142

[JJK & KSJ]

Jungkook wrote a letter to Jin and now he's reading it.

Dear Dad,

I'm so unhappy and sorrowed to write you this letter. I hope this is the last one. Don't expect any more letters from me. I'm sorry.

I just wanted to inform you that I have run away and eloped with a girl named Minhee.

I didn't tell you or Appa Joon because I knew you two would never accept her with her tattoos, her lifestyle and drug dealing business.

I know I'm only twenty four and a lot younger than her. But it's only twenty years. Love should have no bounds or barriers.

I know I've made a mistake but oh, I'm in love. And I'm sorry I'm a disappointment to the household but.... Minhee is pregnant.

We decided to run away in a secluded forest where no one can find us. Hopefully we'll have more kids soon.

She has opened my eyes that drugs don't hurt at all. Cocaine is sweet. Marijuana is like elixir.

We'll be growing marijuana ourselves and selling it to people to make them happy too.

But in the meantime, we'll be praying that science finds a way to cure AIDS and vaginal cancer so that Minhee gets better. She really deserves it.

Don't worry about me Appa. I'm twenty four. I know how to handle myself and my 44 years old wife.

We'll be hoping to visit you soon so you and Dad can meet your many grandkids.

Love,
Your Kookie.

PS: None of the shit stated above is true :p
I'm at Yugyeom's house chilling right now.

I just wanted to remind you that there are much more worse things in life than just a fail stamped on my report card placed at the bedside table.

Call me when it's safe to step on the pavement of this cursed household-

Love youuuuuuuuuu!~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥