Chapter 5

He walked to the passenger side of his metallic black x5 m series with tinted windows and opening the door for me. Once he got in we are off to where ever he is taking me.

After 10 minutes pass I start to get curious.

"Where are we heading to?"

He keeps his eyes on the road, but answers me.

"To the pack to....." He says, but I interrupted him.

"Why? I will do not want....."

I could not breathe and I started to hyperventilating.

I did not noticed he pulled over until he is by my side holding me while standing outside.

"Sh. It is okay. I am right here." Mr. Donavon says trying to calm me down.

"I thought you were going to protect me!"

I was so upset I was gasping for air.

"Sh, I am. We are just going to get your things." Mr. Donavon says while running my back.

"You you promise?"

"Of course, your my mate. And even if you were not I still would not bring you back to him." Mr. Donavon says cupping my face.

It helped calm me down a bit, but I was still on edge.

"How about I call Chris and have him drive us there while Henry drives behind us? While that help calm you?" Mr. Donavon asks.

I nod, but when he tried to move away I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. I knew he was allowing me too since he is a werewolf and I am a human.

All the time he said sweet nothings into my ear and rubbed my back until I only had hic-ups from hyperventilating. That was until a guy walks over gets into the driver's seat making me jump and climb onto Mr. Donavon.

"Sh it is only Chris." Mr. Donavon says.

I looked at him while still in Mr. Donavon's arms and he nods at me. After that I started to calm down again and Mr. Donavon has me in his arms in the back seat still saying sweet nothings.

Once we arrived at the pack house I still did not want to leave the car since the Alpha was standing there with a plastered smile on meaning that he diffinatly is more than angry. Mr. Donavon gets out after I was distracted and opens the door on my side. All I could do was get out and look at the ground in fear. I heard a growl and see Mr. Donavon growling at the Alpha, but when Becka comes out with my things I noticed Jack was grabbing my things from her. I looked at his face seeing the bruise to start to fade, but I know it was not from lunch time since it would have already completely healed.

While Jake brought my stuff to the car Becka hugs me good bye and whispers into my ear.

"I will see you tomorrow."

I nod hugging her back already missing my best friend.

After all the good byes we left and all I wanted was to take Jake and Becka away from there.