24

So it has been a month and I have am graduating tonight then tomorrow we are heading back to the castle leaving our mansion as a vaction home (mostly an airbnb until our vaction). Becka and Jack are helping run it as they are the co-hosts while I am away and pregnant.

Oh I almost forgot, I was right about that night as our son kept kicking harder and harder no matter what I tried. So in the end Danny had to rush back home to be with me after my yelling phone call. He did not even tell our son to be nice, this time, and only had our bodies touching while completeing the meeting ect. He even had the never to smirk and say I was causing it to get worse just to have him back next to me. Yeah that ended with him in the dog house and for his punishment no sharing shower and no shared lunch time for the whole month. It punished me too, but with having my friends distract me and have fun hangging out with them it kept my mind off the pain making it easier to soothe our son's kicking.

As I am getting dress I look in the bathtoom mirror seeing Danny half dressed, only pants and a belt, finishing getting dress while on the phone.

Since the start of the punishment Danny and his wolf did not like it let alone was more protective and prossesive. He only started to calm down when he knew I was safe and back in his arms at night. So tonight is tge end of the rediculous punishment and hopefully we will mate as again the stupid punishment caused no mating.

I watch him almost craving those rough hands pulling me into those muscular arms towards those manly big lips and captures mine into a heating make out.

Danny looks at me showing his wolf as his noise flares breathing heavily. He continues the call though and I get back to getting ready before putting my curling iron away after it is cool to the touch. I walked out of tge bathroom then and see Danny in a suit with an off pink dress shirt. I internally snicker as it was originally white until I tried to wash our clothes in a hurry as to not burden the maid even more. I forgot to separate the collors from the whites and as the Tide laundry soap was out I used generic laundry soap, causing the red clothes to bleed. 

I got to admit he looks good in that color with a black suit.

"Mine." Danny says showing his wolf.

There is a knock on the door right after he said his making my heart drop.

"Sorry Alpha and Luna, but we are running behind scedule." Henry says.

Truth is Kile would never done that knowing what everything that has been going on. He knows I needed to stop the punishment as he quoted it is taking a toll on thr mate bond and my body. He knows how much I just wanted it to be like old times, but he also knows I am stubborn and felt hurt.

Danny nods and outreaches his arm for me to take. Soon we are heading out and Danny is back being a masked emotionless person making me more annoyed.

After we arrive I get out with Kile's help and rushed over to my friends still feeling Danny's cold additude. We all hug and talked until Danny gets on the stage starting the ceremony.

After the ceremony we met up at Red Robin and celebrated until I needed to use the restroom. I did not notice Danny follows me until he pins me to the wall about ten feet from the bathroom. He smashes our lips as he traps me until a guy fake couphs. Danny moves away saying his before letting me fully go. I of course do y business and wash my hands before walking out only to see danny waiting for me. As our eyes lock onto each other he grabs my hand and places a quick kiss on my cheek before guiding me back to our table where our friends are at.