Prologue - A World Changer... Literally

No one's POV

We see a school with a bunch of students starting to walk in.

We then see our soon-to-be main protagonist, Y/n walking up. As Y/n, walks in, he hears a group of students talking about one thing. Their classes upcoming field trip.

Female Student 1: I can't believe we're going to Europe!

Female Student 2: Yeah, and it's tomorrow as well, I'm so excited!

Y/n ignores it and goes onto his phone. Before he can put in his music, one of his bullies comes up to him.

Male Student 1: Hey Y/n? What do you think about going to Europe? I mean, it's not everyday a shut-in neet like you gets to go somewhere.

Y/n: *kuudere tone* If I'm a shut-in neet, I wouldn't be here right now. Piss off.

As Y/n says that, the male student steps back and Y/n starts walking to his classroom.

You see, Y/n is the school's kuudere. He barely talks with others, and keeps most to himself. However, if he needs to help someone, he does do it, and even helps with teachers if they ask him. Due to that, Y/n was known as the Principal's Pet, since the principal has asked him for help a few times.

As Y/n heads through the school, seeing everyone talk with each other, he then approaches his classroom and sees many of his classmates are already there.

Y/n then sits down and starts to listen to music from Gonna be the Twin-Tail. You see, he always liked anime, but really enjoyed Gonna be the Twin-Tail, since it shows that there can be a fetish for anything, and he would do anything to have Tailgear. As everyone continues to talk about the upcoming field trip, the teacher walks in.

Ms. Stewart: Alright everyone, it's time for class!

All the students then sit down as Ms. Stewart starts to talk.

Ms. Stewart: Now, everyone, I know you're all probably excited for the trip, but the quicker we get through the lessons, the less homework you'll have.

Ms. Stewart then begins to teach her class.

*Time-skip to after school*

Right before the end bell rings, Ms. Stewart starts to talk.