2 - A Class Reunion

Y/n's POV

After a bit more walking, me, Byleth, and Jeralt arrive at the audience chamber.

Jeralt: It's been years since I've last set eyes on this place. To be forced to see her now...

Byleth: Her?

Y/n: Wait. Is it that woman that I saw up top in the courtyard?

Jeralt: You've got a keen eye. That's the archbishop... Lady Rhea.

Byleth and Y/n: Lady Rhea?

Jeralt: As you know, the majority of folks if Fódlan are devout followers of the teachings of Seiros. The leader of the ridiculous large religious organization is the archbishop, Lady Rhea.

After Jeralt finishes, the one I now know as Rhea walks up with a green haired man.

Seteth: Thank you for you patience, Jeralt. My name is Seteth. I am an advisor to the archbishop.

Jeralt: Right. Hello.

Rhea: It has been a long time, Jeralt. I wonder...was it the will of the goddess that we have another chance meeting like this?

Jeralt: Forgive my silence all these years. Much has happened since we last spoke.

Rhea: So I see. The miracle of fatherhood has blessed you. Those are your children, are they not?

Jeralt: The red-haired one, no. I found just yesterday outside a cave. As for the other, yes. Born many years after I left this place, I wish I could introduce you to the mother of my child...but I'm afraid we lost her to illness.

Rhea: I see. My condolences. As for you... *looks at Y/n*

Y/n: M-Me?!

Rhea: Yes. I have heard from Alois and the students of your skills. What is your name?

Y/n: Y/n. Y/n Mecta.

Rhea: Such a fine name indeed.

Y/n: Thank you.

Rhea: And as for you... *to Byleth* I heard of your valiant efforts from Alois. What is your name?

Byleth: My name is Byleth.

Rhea: Like Y/n, it is a fine name indeed. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for saving those students of the Officers Academy.

Y/n: No problem! I would've been feeling guilty if I just let them die.

Jeralt: Hmph.

Rhea: Jeralt. You already know what it is I wish to say, do you not?

Jeralt: You want me to rejoin the Knights of Serious, don't you. I won't say no, but...

Rhea: You apprehension stings. I had expected that Alois would have already asked this of you.

Y/n: Well, he did called Jeralt captain.