4 - A Bizarre Dream

No one's POV

We see Y/n looking very nervous, as he had just learned about the mock battle through his classmates the day before. And by that, I mean the night before there would be only two days left for Y/n to train.

Y/n: Wait, we're actually going to be fighting each other?! I can't kill you guys!?!?!

Amie: Yeah, we should've seen this coming.

Jonah: That's exactly why I told you right after we learned Y/n was our classmate that we needed to tell him about this! But no, you waited until the last freaking second to tell him this, and now he's scared shitless for his life and the wellbeing of the other reincarnations!

Amie: You know very well I don't do jack shit when someone tells me to do it!

Jonah: *sigh* Leave it to me to explain shit. It's not a like those Death Battles that you've seen on YouTube, Y/n. It's just a little test meant to gauge the current progress of all the houses.

Y/n: Oh...

Amie: And with what we've learned about you, there's a high chance that you're GOING to have to be in it.

Y/n: What?!

Jonah: It is kinda what you get for coming in at this time.

Y/n: It's not my fault I was reincarnated later than all of you!!! I still don't even know why that's the case!!!

Jonah: *sigh* You don't have to worry, man. All of us have gone through some seriously strict training. We're prepared for anything that comes our way. So don't hold back on the others just because they were our classmates in our previous lives. We should be able to take the pain you bring.

Y/n: O-okay...

Amie: Oh, and some words of advice. While you're in the mock battle, be aware of anything suspicious coming from Claude. He may say he'll fight fair and square, but that's a giant lie. He said the same thing it last year. In the end, he made Ms. Stewart slip and fall, which critically injured her back. Rhea had him on cleaning duty until she fully recovered, and that was for almost eleven whole months!

Y/n: Thanks... I'll keep that in mind. Well, I'm going to be heading to bed.

Amie: See you tomorrow morning!

Y/n then heads to bed, and falls to sleep, but tonight won't be a normal night for our young protagonist.

Location: ???

Y/n's POV

I open my eyes, and I find myself in a wasteland.

Y/n: Where the heck am I...?

Suddenly, a sword comes right for my head, but instead of killing me, it goes right through me. I can manage my body to turn around, as I see the Knights of Serios fighting off a horde of bandits, as I see a women who looks like Rhea cutting down some of these foes as fire arrows come down from the sky.

 I can manage my body to turn around, as I see the Knights of Serios fighting off a horde of bandits, as I see a women who looks like Rhea cutting down some of these foes as fire arrows come down from the sky