❤︎𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖠 𝖥𝖺𝗋❤︎ - 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾

(Please read description and that is the theme song of this story.)

It was a nice sunny Tuesday morning on Bygone Island(Hedgehog Village). A royal blue hedgehog was in his house, looking for something. "Where is it? Where is it?" He kept repeating to himself. He seemed very desperate about finding something. "Are you okay, Sonic?" A voice said as Sonic banged his head under the table in fright. "Oh, hey Tails." Sonic had grabbed something and hold it tightly.

"What's that?" Tails pointed to the pink and white pearled necklace. "Huh? O-Oh. It's nothing." Sonic quickly put the necklace behind his back and smiled awkwardly. Hoping that Tails would just forget about it. "Sure it is." The young fox smirked at his friend. "Is it for Amy?" Tails chuckled as Sonic got embarrassed and turned red. "What?! N-No! It's not for her it's for— Uh..." He calmed down and put the necklace on the table behind him than started to fiddle with his index fingers.

"Sonic, I know you like Amy. So I can help you only if you promise to not eat all of my stuff again." Tails smiled at his best friend. Sonic looked at the necklace for a few minutes before giving out his answer. "Okay..." Unsure as the hedgehog put the necklace in a box and puts it in a cabinet so nobody else can see it. Tails started to think of a idea. "How about you get her flowers?" Tails asked as Sonic sighed. "She deserves better than that." Sonic looked out his window trying to hide the blush on his face.

"How about taking her out on a date?" Tails chuckled as Sonic stared at him, thinking why would he suggest such a thing. "And let her think I'm a idiot? Fuck no!" Sonic shakes his head while Tails gasped as Sonic swore in front of his face. "Watch your mouth!" Tails yelled at Sonic. "Fine, I'll go wash my mouth out with soap later, but we need to think." Sonic sighed and looked at Tails. Soon the fox had came up with a new idea. "How about writing her something like a love letter?" Sonic thought for a minute before sighing in defeat.

"Fine.." He sat down and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen than begins writing. After a while the two went to a house that belongs to a sakura pink hedgehog. They was hiding in the bushes. Waiting and waiting for the girl to come out. Sonic started to think of the positive things that could happen if she loved him back but quickly shook his head and hid his red face when he started thinking of the stuff he could do with the girl.

"Are you okay?" Tails looked at Sonic. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." Sonic calmed down and started to wait patiently. Soon someone stepped outside and looked at the note. "AH! THE ROBO-ALIENS ARE TRYING TO SEDUCE AMY!" A badger yelled. "YOU WON'T MAKE MY FRIEND ONE OF YOU!" She started to stomp on the letter. Smudging the name on it. "Sticks! What's wrong!?" A pink girl pulled her best friend to the side and picked up letter then started to read it.

Dear Amy Rose,
It is hard for me to say this in person but I really really like you. Not trying to be desperate or make things awkward... Sorry but I need to cut this short. Until I can actually tell you.

Sign,
=====

She chuckled as Sonic grabbed Tails and dashed off to his workshop. "What?" Sticks looked at Amy with confusion. "Oh nothing Sticks." She grabbed her friend's wrist and went inside. As soon they got in, Amy started to fangirl which made Sticks plugged her ears. "What!?" She grabbed both of Amy's wrists and stared at her with shock. "Somebody loves me! EEEEK!" Sticks rolled her eyes and sat down in Amy's couch.

To be continued

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter and hope to see more of this story!