~3~

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V.)

(Y/N) had been lying on the ground passed out for at least 2 minutes. 3 people were walking near the area, trying to get some information from U.A.

These 3 people were members of the 'League Of Villains', Kurogiri, Tomura Shigaraki and Himiko Toga.

"Shiggy, I smell fresh blood!" she said and the smell of blood caught her nose. They walked around the corner and saw (Y/N) lying on the ground. Shigiraki paused before running over. They might be villains but that doesn't mean they're heartless.

"Toga, stay back here." Kurogiri said while running over to assist Shigaraki. They couldn't have Toga with them to help because she'd probably end up killing her.

"ugh... you guys are no fun!" Toga said while pouting.

Shigaraki was lightly shaking (Y/N) to try and wake her up.

"Tomura, what do you think happened to her?" he said

"I can't imagine she would've been attacked so..." he paused and looked up at the top of the building, then he looked at her feet and saw she wearing any shoes. Then he noticed her arms. He realised what you were trying to do, so did Kurogiri.

"I'll be back in a minute." he said, creating a warp gate and walking through it. He was now at the top of the building. He looked around to see if what he thought had happened really was what happened.

After a few minutes he found (Y/N)'s shoes and the note underneath them. He also found the razor blade she had thrown behind her. It had blood on it. He made another warp gate and went through it to get back down to Toga and Shigaraki.

Kurogiri gave Shigaraki a small nod to imply that he was right and set down the things he had found on the rooftop.

"we need to get her back to the lair so we can help her." Shigaraki nodded and picked her up.

Kurogiri made a warp gate and Shigaraki ran through it as fast as he could. Kurogiri made a hand gesture to Toga that implied she could come back now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warp gate appeared at the bar and they all rushed through it, except for Toga, she was really confused. Dabi and Twice were both sitting in the bar, even more confused than Toga.

"what the hell happened?!" Dabi asked

"we don't know." Shigaraki said. He was clearly panicking.

Shigaraki set (Y/N) on the ground and Kurogiri went behind the counter to get a first aid kit.

"Kurogiri, I'm no doctor but I don't think a first aid kit is gonna help her." Dabi said in a sarcastic tone.

"someone help me get her to the room where we keep the medical stuff." Shigaraki said.

"the first aid room,-" Kurogiri was cut off by Shigaraki.

"I don't give a damn what its called just help me get her there! I'm not letting her die!" Shigaraki snapped.

Shigaraki gently lifted (Y/N) and rushed to the medical room before anyone had a chance to help him.

He set (Y/N) on the hospital bed in the room. Kurogiri rushed in after him since he knew what he was doing better than anyone else there.

Shigaraki had stormed off to his room. He always had a bit of a soft spot for stuff like this and he never knew why.

Kurogiri had called in some sort of doctor that didn't care that they were villains. The doctor had a quirk very similar to recovery girls so (Y/N) would be able to heal quickly. It cost them a lot of money but it was worth it if they could save this random girl who tried to kill herself.

After a few days, all of (Y/N)'s injuries we're almost completely healed. That's probably why the doctor had cost the league so much money.

Shigaraki hadn't come out of his room in 2 days which was starting to worry Kurogiri a little but, if anyone knows Shigaraki it was Kurogiri and he knew it would be best to leave him be.

The next day Kurogiri walked into the spare room that they had let (Y/N) stay in.

He looked at her and noticed her eyelids start to flinch a little. He quickly made his way to the bar where everyone was except for Shigaraki.

"I think shes starting to wake up."